Chicago Bears can get Jay Cutler ...

Chicago Bears can get Jay Cutler ...

There are 269 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Chicago Bears can get Jay Cutler .... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

My sixth sense tells me Jay Cutler will be traded within the next two weeks to give the Broncos ample time to evaluate their new draft options.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
george watson

Chicago, IL

#275 Apr 7, 2009
BearDown wrote:
Give up the farm? Hardly. I'll trade 2 #1 picks for a pro bowler QB with an arm cannon any day.
You mean "traded the farm for a prima donna QB with a cannon arm." How soon before he gets disenchanted and pulls more stunts?
george watson

Chicago, IL

#276 Apr 7, 2009
ldc wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the biggest idiot in Chicagoland
You mean you? On a likelihood scale of 1-10, the chances of this happening were minus 1. That it happened only goes to show A) how badly Bowlen wanted Cutler gone, and B) how badly Angelo wanted Cutler and was willing to part with two first round picks. All Bears fans had better had that little Jay likes it here. If he doesn't he's liable to do the same thing he did in Denver.
BadBecky

United States

#277 Apr 7, 2009
george watson wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you? On a likelihood scale of 1-10, the chances of this happening were minus 1. That it happened only goes to show A) how badly Bowlen wanted Cutler gone, and B) how badly Angelo wanted Cutler and was willing to part with two first round picks. All Bears fans had better had that little Jay likes it here. If he doesn't he's liable to do the same thing he did in Denver.
Us Bear Fans are not worried at all,we are all super happy,Moron. But it sounds like YOU are the only whining little baby around here,not Cutler. Boo,Hoo,Hoo. do you need your blankie. Sob,Sob & Sniffle,Sniffle. You are just a Jealous,Loser Packer fan,Ha,Ha. The people who are against this block buster trade are only Jealous!! Ha,Ha,Ha Yeah! How about them Monsters of the Midway,We are Back!! YEAH!! Go Bears,2009 Division Champs!
Jackie

United States

#278 Apr 7, 2009
george watson wrote:
<quoted text>
congratulations you just won the Loser Award,for this blog.... you are a typical fair weather packer fan.what a joke you are.you have some serious issues,chump! go bears!!
BigJohn

United States

#279 Apr 7, 2009
george watson wrote:
<quoted text>
he was referring to you being the biggest Idiot! he is right,you are an idiot.i agree with badbecky,you are the whiner here,not jay. Pay attention and get a clue,you clown. Just watching the press conferences,you could tell it was the broncos fault and not jays fault! The broncos were accusing and defensive in their press conference. jay was respectful,wore a suit and admitted he could do better,he did not trash talk Denver,he thanked them.denver back stabbed jay in their discussions. So i think the truth is pretty evident there.bear fans rejoice,we got our franchise q.b. thanks to the broncos and Mcdaniels for their organizations ineptness in losing their franchise Q.B. i mean this is unheard of & the broncos will go down as one of the biggest blunders in nfl history. Plus it will be one of the biggest block buster trades for the bears in history. lets go bears,bear down for a great season & many more to come.....

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seahurst, WA

#280 Apr 7, 2009
BearsFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it will blow up,as a Celebration for winning the Superbowl. When all the confetti blows around their faces,thats true. Yes,the front office & everyone will be there to celebrate,how about you?? You didnt tell me anything Chump!! But I will tell you The Bears will Dominate with Cutler,You heard it here Loser! Go bears,2009 Division Champions!!
I am going to hold you to your prediction and then sign your name off onto the obituary post list for life...

Go New York Giants to victory!!
Ron Santo

Denver, CO

#281 Apr 13, 2009
You Chi-Town Losers are forgetting Cutler, the little soiled tampon, has diabetes....you have die-of-beat-off. Here is hoping the first thing removed is his tongue. It aint easy going through life with no arms and legs
george watson

Chicago, IL

#282 Apr 14, 2009
Jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
congratulations you just won the Loser Award,for this blog.... you are a typical fair weather packer fan.what a joke you are.you have some serious issues,chump! go bears!!
You, BadBecky and Little John are all prime rib simps who don't know football. It's like you crawl out of your alcohol Underworld at 2:00 AM to scrawl c rap and then agree with each other. Hey, I couldn't wish worse on you than where you already are.

Since: Dec 07

Roselle, IL

#283 Apr 14, 2009
Ron Santo wrote:
You Chi-Town Losers are forgetting Cutler, the little soiled tampon, has diabetes....you have die-of-beat-off. Here is hoping the first thing removed is his tongue. It aint easy going through life with no arms and legs
You are one of the sorriest low life losers to ever post, but I guess it's better to have you here than stalking the playgrounds for your next victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blood is thicker than NFL records: Shula wants ... Dec '15 Fart news 6
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blowhole News 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Newton, Panthers stun Falcons 30-20 (Dec '12) Dec '12 JCPanthers88 6
More from around the web