What are chances of Bears drafting a...

What are chances of Bears drafting a...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Bears story from Apr 20, 2009, titled What are chances of Bears drafting a.... In it, Chicago Bears reports that:

Wondering about a player, a past game or another issue involving the Bears? Senior writer Larry Mayer answers a variety of email questions from fans every day on ChicagoBears.com. With the Bears securing their starting quarterback with Jay Cutler, do you see them drafting a quarterback in the late rounds to compete for a backup position? Mike R.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Bears.

Richardson, TX

#1 Apr 22, 2009
I think rex grossman sholud play for the newyork giants because they are the best team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blowhole News 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Newton, Panthers stun Falcons 30-20 (Dec '12) Dec '12 JCPanthers88 6
News Trades near deadline rare for Carolina Panthers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim donor 1
More from around the web