Ice Gould: Bears' playoff hopes alive

Ice Gould: Bears' playoff hopes alive

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 22, 2008, titled Ice Gould: Bears' playoff hopes alive. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Robbie Gould kicked a 38-yard field goal with 11:28 left in overtime and the Bears overcame frigid conditions and the Green Bay Packers for a 20-17 victory Monday night to stay in the running for the playoffs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Mo Shizzle

Lake Forest, IL

#1 Dec 22, 2008
Robbie is worth his weight in gold for this awful Bears team. He should command the highest salary, even if he is just a kicker. The Bears should not have won this game. Green Bay deserves to be in the playoffs this year---they have played far superior football to the terrible Bears, in spite of the game outcomes. I have never witnessed such a hapless bunch of football players as I have on this Bears team. Keep Hester, Forte and Olsen, along with Gould and rebuild the rest of the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blood is thicker than NFL records: Shula wants ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blowhole News 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Newton, Panthers stun Falcons 30-20 (Dec '12) Dec '12 JCPanthers88 6
More from around the web