10 things David Haugh knows about the...

10 things David Haugh knows about the Chicago Bears

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 11, 2009, titled 10 things David Haugh knows about the Chicago Bears. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Tom Brady Peyton Manning Drew Brees Ben Roethlisberger Philip Rivers Critics can debate the merits of the Bears -Broncos trade all they want.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Wang

Niles, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2009
GO BEARS!!!!!!!
WI Bear

Amery, WI

#2 Apr 11, 2009
"But the Bears gladly will take his 94.2 passer rating in the fourth quarter any day."

I could just by-pass the whole boring baseball season, but then I'd miss the Hawks & the Bulls .... football season can't start soon enough.

BEARS!!!
Wrigley Field Bear

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2009
"[T]he Broncos recently unearthed the statistic about their 2008 offense becoming the first team in NFL history to finish in the top five (second) in total offense and not finish in the top 15 in scoring (16th). It leaves the impression Cutler did most of his damage between the 20s and might not be the best clutch passer."
This is idiotic. The reason for the disparity is that Denver had no running game last season, and you need a running game to score in the red zone. The Bears shouldn't have that problem if they fix the interior of the line by beefing it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blood is thicker than NFL records: Shula wants ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 6
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blowhole News 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Newton, Panthers stun Falcons 30-20 (Dec '12) Dec '12 JCPanthers88 6
More from around the web