Bears QB Cutler fined $20,000, DT Har...

Bears QB Cutler fined $20,000, DT Harris $7,500 for conduct during blowout loss to Arizona

There are 6 comments on the KSWB-TV San Diego story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Bears QB Cutler fined $20,000, DT Harris $7,500 for conduct during blowout loss to Arizona. In it, KSWB-TV San Diego reports that:

A bad season for the Chicago Bears just got worse. The NFL said Friday that quarterback Jay Cutler had been fined $20,000 for abusive conduct toward a game official during a 41-21 home loss to the Arizona Cardinals last Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWB-TV San Diego.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Pocket change

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2009
triple6vamp wrote:
Pocket change
Hah! More like "chump change." I mean, WTF?? Grossman didn't even get fined!

Since: Dec 07

Roselle, IL

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Cutler runs his mouth to a zebra and gets tagged with 20 large, Harris punches another player and get's $7,500?? The bad part about the Harris incident is that the Bears did nothing to him at all. He should have been suspended by the Bears AND the league for his actions. I was discappointed to see Harris in the game against the 49ers.I have never seen a more disorganized, undisciplined Bears teamever. Lovie needs to either get them straight or leave. You can only do so much with the talent that you have, but when they start taking unneccesary penalties at the rate they are, you have to look at coaching and management.
leo777

Cranston, RI

#4 Nov 15, 2009
DA BEARS will be all right.
THEY will take care of the
problems the are facing.
GO BEARS.
BEAR FAN------R.I.
Big Brian

Peoria, IL

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Well let me get this straight.....punch a guy and get a $7,500 fine, spout off to another guy and get a $20,000 fine.....Hmmm, Maybe Jay should have decked the ref!
Brian Urlacher

Lake Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 18, 2009
Big Brian wrote:
Well let me get this straight.....punch a guy and get a $7,500 fine, spout off to another guy and get a $20,000 fine.....Hmmm, Maybe Jay should have decked the ref!
you mean hit the ref with the spare tampons he's carrying in his purse?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers vs. Steelers - Matchups To Watch (Sep '14) Sep '14 Poo Panther News 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News Ed Dickson's visiting the Panthers, according t... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tebow Cornholio 2
News 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins (Nov '13) Nov '13 Blowhole News 1
News Top 5 Teams For Michael Turner (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Newton, Panthers stun Falcons 30-20 (Dec '12) Dec '12 JCPanthers88 6
News Trades near deadline rare for Carolina Panthers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim donor 1
More from around the web