15 INTs are 1 key to Colts' success

15 INTs are 1 key to Colts' success

There are 21 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 30, 2007, titled 15 INTs are 1 key to Colts' success. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

That the Indianapolis Colts' 15 interceptions are the NFL's fourth most is more than a point of pride.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
football-fan

Saint Elmo, IL

#1 Dec 1, 2007
ah yet another thing the colts are behind the pats in

Since: Dec 06

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2007
And there are other things the Colts are behind the Pats in:

- Cheating
- Running up the score repeatedly
- Having an autistic, bitter coach
- Having a Wide Receiver who refused to play well for his past team in order to force a trade
- Having a Quarterback who wears a beret
- Having fans that are nearly all rabid about their team to the point of shamelessness (though we did have a couple of decent Pats fans who posted - much appreciated)

Ah, so many things...
football-fan

Saint Elmo, IL

#3 Dec 1, 2007
you forgot to add
-playoff seating
-superbowl rings
-wins
-QB that dates supermodels.

knowing what its like to be a dynasty or back to back champs something the colts will never know

BET

Columbia, SC

#4 Dec 1, 2007
Bill from Orlando wrote:
And there are other things the Colts are behind the Pats in:
- Cheating
- Running up the score repeatedly
- Having an autistic, bitter coach
- Having a Wide Receiver who refused to play well for his past team in order to force a trade
- Having a Quarterback who wears a beret
- Having fans that are nearly all rabid about their team to the point of shamelessness (though we did have a couple of decent Pats fans who posted - much appreciated)
Ah, so many things...
How in the world could you or any other colts fan put us ahead of the Pats????
It's pure jealousy dating back 6 or 7 years!
We have to keep in mind the only time we able to beat them they were average(last year). They are HANDS DOWN THE BEST TEAM IN FBALL!
Typically when you have the best coach, best qb, & best wr you can't be stopped. Also 3 going on 4 SB's to our 1! SO MUCH JEALOUSY IN INDY...especially when this year we have our best team ever yet the Patriots are still better...it's frustrating!
My Team Can Beat Up Yers

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2007
A good article.

As for the comments...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Colts fans, come on! The New England bozos bait the hook and you bite every time. It gets dull.
lalala

Greenwood, IN

#6 Dec 1, 2007
Yeah, I'm a Colt's fan, but in some ways we are Phil to the Patsies Tiger. Great in our own right, but overshadowed by their dominance. But, this is great for football. Seriously, I think the Colts are great, and while I have little respect for the Pats organization or coach, I do respect what they have been able to do on the field for such an extended period of time. I just wish they could have played Phil instead of Tiger.

“GOPHER TEEF BRADY”

Since: Jan 07

Merritt Island Florida

#7 Dec 1, 2007
BET wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to keep in mind the only time we able to beat them they were average(last year). They are HANDS DOWN THE BEST TEAM IN FBALL!
Typically when you have the best coach, best qb, & best wr you can't be stopped. Also 3 going on 4 SB's to our 1! SO MUCH JEALOUSY IN INDY...especially when this year we have our best team ever yet the Patriots are still better...it's frustrating!
Here we go again, another moronic rambling post from the poster boy for why kids should stay in school get an education, stay off drugs and move out of your parents basement. Like we have told you before, we know you aren't a Colts fan so quit pretending to be. A Colts fan wouldn't be so enamored with Tom Brady and Belicheat.
For anyone wishing to join the Brady, Belicheat lovefest starts at noon in BET's Mom's basement, the charter members BET, Dolts,BiaIsuck and Bobby Boy from New Mexico will be there, please bring your own Patriot kool aid. Bet's Mom will be making bagel bites once again but if any of you has any extra Jello Pudding Pops please bring them, the boys use them for things other then eating!
Good luck finding that Xman #1 issue.
steve

Springfield, IL

#8 Dec 1, 2007
It just continues to amaze/amuse me how many of you Pats fan morons come here and make your inane, "we're better than you because" stupid remarks. What you need to remember is that the Colts are still World Champions. Just because you've beaten up on a bunch of cupcakes, nearly lost to a mediocre Philly team, had the Colts GIVE you a regular season game, and pull away late from the Cowboys, you STILL haven't won anything yet this year. It's going to be so much fun coming to your place and sending you home...again. You need to spend less time trolling here and more perusing the classifieds. Heck if you do that you msay actually end up with a job, a life, and be able to move out of your parents basement.
Jon

West Manchester, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2007
Great article, another reason to love the Colts.
Hey

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 1, 2007
WOW, Those chowdas on the message boards are little balls of hate. You can just picture them, in the basement, in their underwear and week old, food stained chowda jersey.Com puter in one hand and their peckzz in the other. It's amazing that someone would put so much effort into being an as33333.
Ryan C

Elkhart, IN

#11 Dec 1, 2007
God. Not this shiat again.
steve

Springfield, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2007
The fact that these New England buttheads come troll here at all speaks volumes for how pathetic their lives are. Their day is coming in January when the Colts ruin and end their season....again.
Our Time

Williamstown, VT

#13 Dec 1, 2007
BET wrote:
<quoted text>

We have to keep in mind the only time we able to beat them they were average(last year).
What is this "us" and "we" !?

You're not out there playing.

And you are surely not one of US Colts fans.

Get outta here.
Biasucki

Greenfield, IN

#14 Dec 1, 2007
sufan7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again, another moronic rambling post from the poster boy for why kids should stay in school get an education, stay off drugs and move out of your parents basement. Like we have told you before, we know you aren't a Colts fan so quit pretending to be. A Colts fan wouldn't be so enamored with Tom Brady and Belicheat.
For anyone wishing to join the Brady, Belicheat lovefest starts at noon in BET's Mom's basement, the charter members BET, Dolts,BiaIsuck and Bobby Boy from New Mexico will be there, please bring your own Patriot kool aid. Bet's Mom will be making bagel bites once again but if any of you has any extra Jello Pudding Pops please bring them, the boys use them for things other then eating!
Good luck finding that Xman #1 issue.
Now it's BET's moms basement?
Yesterday it was my mom's?
You are as original as the rest of the Blew Crew. You know you cannot beat the Pats, so you revert to the basement bagel bites story, which suked the first time.
Do you remember what happened on 11/4? All of America does, why can't you, Our Time to Lose, and the rest of the cracker eating Blew Crew admit the facts.
Again,
What happened to Eggshell Bobbie? He took another week off work, after already having 10 days to recover leading up to the Jags game (which of course, the Jags will win).
What happened to the Puppy? Does he have a knee injury like his namesake, and like his daddy and Our Time to Lose also suffer from?
Tomorrow night, you and the Dolts will find themselves in a tie for the division lead, and you'll be in 2nd place after next weeks game.

Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Standing in a circle, with Sukfan7 in the middle, waiting with his cracker.
Our Time

Williamstown, VT

#15 Dec 1, 2007
Biasucki wrote:
<quoted text>

What happened to Eggshell Bobbie? He took another week off work, after already having 10 days to recover leading up to the Jags game (which of course, the Jags will win).

Tomorrow night, you and the Dolts will find themselves in a tie for the division lead, and you'll be in 2nd place after next weeks game.
I would love to see Sanders deliver a hit on you and then hear you continue to call him "Eggshell Bobbie."

BTW, he's fine. He'll be in the game tomorrow. Once again, you're ignorant and you don't know anything.

I want to see you here tomorrow night admitting you were wrong after the Colts beat the Jags.(Fat chance of that since you're not man enough.)

And even if the Colts do lose, they'll still have the tie break advantage over the Jags.

I see you're also making a prediction on next week's game --that the Colts will lose to the Ravens, who have lost 5 in a row, and are sure to lose on Monday night, making it six in a row. Yup, that sure is an intelligent prediction on your part. Just what we've come to expect from you.

Loser!

“GOPHER TEEF BRADY”

Since: Jan 07

Merritt Island Florida

#16 Dec 1, 2007
Biasucki wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it's BET's moms basement?
Yesterday it was my mom's?
You are as original as the rest of the Blew Crew. You know you cannot beat the Pats, so you revert to the basement bagel bites story, which suked the first time.
Do you remember what happened on 11/4? All of America does, why can't you, Our Time to Lose, and the rest of the cracker eating Blew Crew admit the facts.
Again,
What happened to the Puppy? Does he have a knee injury like his namesake, and like his daddy and Our Time to Lose also suffer from?
Pats 11-0
Lil Blew Ponies - Standing in a circle, with Sukfan7 in the middle, waiting with his cracker.
Sorry pal you know you have always met in BET's Mom's basement, check all my posts. I never said you met in your Mom's, I said you all live in your Mom's basement, which we all know is true.
Like I said before many times, think how pathetic you are, posting on a forum of a team you aren't even a fan of. You are an idiot plain and simple.

Eggshell Bobby that is real intelligent. You and your little group of friends know he is one of the most dominating defensive players in the NFL, don't believe it, ask the guy you have man love for, Brady.
The Puppy is great, too bad your Mommy won't let you have a doggy. If you are so confident that the Colts are going to lose, let's make a bet. If the Colts lose I won't post on here again for the rest of the year except to say you and your little boyfriends were right, the Colts suck. If the Colts win, you and your boyfriends apologize and don't ever post on here again. I know you won't make that bet because your pathetic life revolves around this forum.
Come on loser, step up, be a man and make the bet!
Crunch

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2007
BET wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention any newbies who happen to read this post: Ignore any posts from anyone named BET. BET is arabic for "Troll".
Crunch

United States

#18 Dec 1, 2007
football-fan wrote:
you forgot to add
-playoff seating
-superbowl rings
-wins
-QB that dates supermodels.
knowing what its like to be a dynasty or back to back champs something the colts will never know
Okay, true words of wisdom from someone from someone in an established football town. Superbowl rings = ASTERISK
Wins = Sure, I'll give you that one, records don't lie, but don't sit too long, the Beagles almost beat ya, and so did the Colts.
Supermodels = blah blah blah. I'm sure Peyton's wife is hideous, right? Must be nice having dinner with women noted for vomiting.

Pats are a great team, asterisks or no, so are the Colts. Back to sleep until playoffs...
Proud to be an American

AOL

#19 Dec 1, 2007
The Chinese do not honor international maritime procedures by refusing to assist our vessels, refuse to allow port calls in Hong Kong and make inferior products that are dangerous to our children. We do not have to allow this to continue. We can choose to boycott goods made in China. It is a matter of choice. Will you join the movement and pass the word on to everyone for whom you have an email address. Stand up for our children and our military personnel. BOYCOTT CHINA!!!!!!!!!! Spread the word!!!!!!!!!
Nope

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2007
BET wrote:
<quoted text>
BET=Troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spartans, Mark Dantonio know snapping three-gam... (Dec '10) Dec '10 BigDan 1
News Michigan State 34, Michigan 17: 'Little brother... (Oct '10) Oct '10 dfoote 3
News Big Ten (Oct '10) Oct '10 Buckeye1 1
News Oregon climbs over Boise State | The Columbus D... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ron 9
News Michigan's Rich Rodriguez: Big Ten best it has ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 OSUSam 2
News Jack Del Rio says Jacksonville Jaguars didn't quit (Dec '08) Jun '10 Tony 4
News College football notebook: Central Michigan coa... (Dec '09) Dec '09 wrongobucko 8
More from around the web