Three turnovers help send Packers to ...

Three turnovers help send Packers to 51-45 loss

There are 86 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 10, 2010, titled Three turnovers help send Packers to 51-45 loss. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

With seven wins in eight games to close out the regular season, the Green Bay Packers entered the playoffs as the hottest team in the NFC - and with one of the best defenses to boot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GBPfanSheboygan

Sheboygan, WI

#82 Jan 13, 2010
yeah sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the referees thought it was an incidental grab. 2 of them saw the play and neither one threw a flag. I guess you are the one who is blind and out of touch with reality.
Perhaps I am. That's what being a fan of one team does to you. I'm sure everyone in here defends their own team diligently. We will all see things in favor of our team. I hope everyone has fun bashing each others heads in on this site. I personnaly am done with it.
GBPfanSheboygan

Sheboygan, WI

#83 Jan 13, 2010
GBPfanSheboygan wrote:
<quoted text>
personnaly
Before anyone jumps on my ass it's "personally". One last thing. Watch the film.
This just in

Littleton, CO

#84 Jan 13, 2010
The Arizona Cardinals just scored another touchdown

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#85 Jan 13, 2010
Heck, even the Giants stop us at 44.. not even the lowly Rams allowed more than 47 points this season, and were able to contain the Cards to 21 and 31 respectively. The media needs to stop rating teams based on a 3-4 game run (Cowboys?). Especially late in the season when alot of the better teams are playing conservatively or just mailing it in...

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

#86 Jan 25, 2010
muskratbob wrote:
How sweet it is, i enjoyed the card's win. go viking's.
Oh yes, how sweet it is. Vikings are DONE! Compliments of Bret Favre's interception. WHAT A WAY to end the season! Bwa-hahahaaa. Vikings fans are pathetic.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#87 Jan 25, 2010
GMan in Cally wrote:
Heck, even the Giants stop us at 44.. not even the lowly Rams allowed more than 47 points this season, and were able to contain the Cards to 21 and 31 respectively. The media needs to stop rating teams based on a 3-4 game run (Cowboys?). Especially late in the season when alot of the better teams are playing conservatively or just mailing it in...
MORON,WRONG THREADS AND WRONG FORUM YOU ARE A LA FAN, GO AWAY IT IS INSULTING TO US REAL FANS OK, PLEASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings (Apr '15) Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
More from around the web