Green Bay Packers receiver Jordy Nels...

Green Bay Packers receiver Jordy Nelson continues push for No. 3 spot

There are 4 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Green Bay Packers receiver Jordy Nelson continues push for No. 3 spot. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

The offensive coaches have been raving about Jordy Nelson's improvement this offseason, saying he's playing faster, stronger and smarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Jeremy

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Would be nice to see a wes welker type weapon on this team, he could make this offense even more unstoppable, if that's possible.
Danger

Ipswich, SD

#2 Aug 4, 2010
I really like Nelson. Although I did question whether he was the right pick in that draft, given our needs.
eric

Denmark, WI

#3 Aug 4, 2010
Driver isnt getting any younger although he stated in an article yesterday, he wants to play until hes 40 and this is his final year of his contract, and he is still a very productive WR and keeps himself in excellent physical shape and condition, so i can see if his knees are healthy which is prob why GB hasnt offered him a new deal yet,they want to see, i can see DD playing in GB another 3 years and Jordy will get that many more years to learn and be apart of a very dangerous receiving corp
Jeremy

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Danger wrote:
I really like Nelson. Although I did question whether he was the right pick in that draft, given our needs.
Well he needs to start playing the way TT hoped he would. This offense could be one of the all time great ones in Packer history, I am really looking forward to watch this high powered offense take the field. Apparently Finley looks even better then expected!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings (Apr '15) Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
More from around the web