What Green Bay Packers must do to rep...

What Green Bay Packers must do to repeat as Super Bowl champions

There are 26 comments on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Aug 5, 2011, titled What Green Bay Packers must do to repeat as Super Bowl champions. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

The Green Bay Packers are counting on big things from second-year defensive end Mike Neal this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Waterfarts

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>A bucket of cold water keeps my dogs apart during the season
lol...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#22 Sep 22, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>GBP gets fired up about nothing. He pines for the day when Majik was QB and they were vying for 5 wins a season
That explains why I'll be jealous of the Bears and their 5 win season this year.
titansfan

Gainesboro, TN

#23 Sep 22, 2011
green bay wont beat the lions this year and may not win there div and the bears they have too play twice i doubt they make the playoffs ..... cheeseheads suck
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#24 Sep 23, 2011
titansfan wrote:
green bay wont beat the lions this year and may not win there div and the bears they have too play twice i doubt they make the playoffs ..... cheeseheads suck
I see Cortland Finnegan learned how to use a computer
titansfan

Gainesboro, TN

#25 Sep 23, 2011
well the lions are tough this year i think they will sweep the bears and pack .... they barely lost there games last year .. they will win the division.... the pack will be on the outside lookin in an will not get a wild card ... schedule to tough!!!!!
Toughfarts

Cypress, TX

#26 Sep 23, 2011
Titanfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings (Apr '15) Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
More from around the web