NFL Free Agency 2011: Green Bay Packers Must Resign John Kuhn to Repeat

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 23, 2011, titled NFL Free Agency 2011: Green Bay Packers Must Resign John Kuhn to Repeat. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

I know what you're thinking. There is no way that John Kuhn could be the key to a Packers Super Bowl repeat in 2011 is there? This may seem a little bit far-fetched, but I am coming out and saying it right now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Andrew Zucker

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jul 23, 2011
You are right! I think John Kuhn is an absolute key player for the Pack!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2 Jul 24, 2011
Yes,John Kuhn is a fan favorite,but, not an absolute key to repeat.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jul 24, 2011
In a team game, no one player is ever needed.
Neededfarts

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Trade Rogers then
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jul 25, 2011
Neededfarts wrote:
Trade Rogers then
Plenty of players are wanted on any good team. I think Rodgers is one of the players most teams would want. No one player is NEEDED. Do you know the difference between the meaning of the words "wanted" and "needed" or are you going to make another stupid comment?
Wantedfarts

Katy, TX

#6 Jul 25, 2011
You mean like the explanation you just posted above?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Vikings' Captain Munnerlyn laments missed inter... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings: Teddy Bridgewater rebounds after two i... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Turdwater 2
More from around the web