How Will The Chicago Bears Beat The G...

How Will The Chicago Bears Beat The Green Bay Packers?

There are 8 comments on the Rant Sports story from Sep 11, 2012, titled How Will The Chicago Bears Beat The Green Bay Packers?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

With NFL football resuming in two days, week 2 is going to kick off with a bang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Sigmund Freud

Littleton, CO

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Bery zimple
Score More Points
Journalist Skool

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2012
This is a great article...
Reggie Reggie REGGIE

Garden City, NY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Reggie White comes back reincarnated as Clay Matthews and will make Jay (Girlie Man)Dickler eat his words.Matthews will give Cutler a mental Breakdown and will be crying for mercy - ohhh please dont hit me anymore i want to go on the sidelines and hide my concussion head till the games over!!!!!BOO HOO!!!!!
Clay (reggie white)Matthews hit em again!!
Sorry but DABears will look like the Cubs tonight!!
REGGIE 1-1

Glen Head, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
As predicted and as delivered- Thank you Clay Matthews - you did exactly what i said=Clay You are the MAN!!3 and a half sacks! Take that Big Mouth Useless Cutler and all you Packer Bashers out there!
What do you have to say now Girlie Man Cutler??
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Sep 13, 2012
How Will The Chicago Bears Beat The Green Bay Packers? We may never know!
ChiFold

Cypress, TX

#6 Sep 14, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
How Will The Chicago Bears Beat The Green Bay Packers? We may never know!
Good game...defense and running game was totally improved...
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Sep 14, 2012
ChiFold wrote:
<quoted text>
Good game...defense and running game was totally improved...
The defense and running game were much improved from last week. However, both still have a lot more room for improvement. We didn't even need a ton of help from the Packer passing attack last night. If the ground game and defense continue to improve this season, people might start talking about the Packers having good balance. Wouldn't that be weird?
Balance

Cypress, TX

#8 Sep 14, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense and running game were much improved from last week. However, both still have a lot more room for improvement. We didn't even need a ton of help from the Packer passing attack last night. If the ground game and defense continue to improve this season, people might start talking about the Packers having good balance. Wouldn't that be weird?
Yep...I thought it would have been a better game with the off season aquisitions the Bears made and Jennings out...guess not...lol

Put lip stick on a pig and its still a pig....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which QB Is Under More Pressure in 2013, Andy D... (May '13) Feb '16 Fart news 38
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... (May '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings (Apr '15) Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
More from around the web