Packers thrive, Cowboys dive after po...

Packers thrive, Cowboys dive after poor starts

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 7, 2010, titled Packers thrive, Cowboys dive after poor starts. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys both came into the season with Super Bowl expectations, and things didn't go according to plan for either team early on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bobby Bag O Donuts

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2010
I remember seeing Jerry Jones before the season, his plastic-surgery stretched face looking almost non-human, saying how the Cowboys were gonna be playing in the Superbowl in the new Texas Stadium that my tax dollars built for his insatiable ego.

Cowboys fans, your misery at this failure of a season, what a sweet, sweet reward for us!
Jerry Jones

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2010
I sell more of Cowboys product to retards in El Paso than to any other fools across this country. Thanks for paying for my plastic surgery and my new stadium.
FAN

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2010
HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS GO COWBOYS HEE HAA
Ceiling FAN

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2010
They suck.
Bullfarts

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2010
Theyfarts
R U Smiling

Alto, NM

#6 Nov 8, 2010
I wish the media would stop plastering Jerry "Jokstrap" Jones' picture on these articles.
It is traumatizing to my grandkids and even I'm having nightmares.
Everyday, he looks more and more like a really botched-up Joan Rivers.
Jon Kitna

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Nov 8, 2010
I'll propel the Cowboys to run the table and then on to the Super Bowl February 6th at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
Jerry Jones will be so proud that he'll bawl his eyes out with drink in hand and offer me a multi-year deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Jennings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins: What will be the role of Greg J... Jun '15 tom wingo 37
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings Apr '15 Finpoo 2
News Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Brandon Marshall a Po... Feb '15 Soupoop 5
News Minnesota Vikings Would Be Wise To Part Ways Wi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tanked Johnson 1
News Rick Spielman's "8 Specific Needs" For The Offs... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Tug O Purple Wienerz 8
News Vikings Fall to 4-7, Where Can We Point The Fin... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Larry 6
News Vikings' Captain Munnerlyn laments missed inter... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web