The Good, The Bad, and Tony Romo

There are 9 comments on the TheLandryHat story from Oct 28, 2012, titled The Good, The Bad, and Tony Romo. In it, TheLandryHat reports that:

Playing quarterback in the National Football League takes an ample amount of risk and reward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLandryHat.

Cow man

Maple Ridge, Canada

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Tony needs to go to another team. The cenergy isn't there. This team need a QB that can handle the greatness and pressure that the Cowboys have built up over the years.
Tony thanks for the memorizes NOT !!!!!!!!!
Football

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Cow man wrote:
Tony needs to go to another team. The cenergy isn't there. This team need a QB that can handle the greatness and pressure that the Cowboys have built up over the years.
Tony thanks for the memorizes NOT !!!!!!!!!
Are you retarded?? Romo is what has kept whatever is left of greatness there.. Your boy JJ just doesn't know how to be GM and change that defense a long time ago..
Rick

Brady, TX

#3 Oct 28, 2012
Tony is a nice person but a bad decision maker. He needs to move on !
franz

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
That game made my head pop off, can't believe what I saw.
franz

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012
I never thought Garret was the right coach, they have the correct players wrong coach. Lack toughness and experience!
Ginger Puppet

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 29, 2012
franz wrote:
I never thought Garret was the right coach, they have the correct players wrong coach. Lack toughness and experience!
They'll never get the "right" coach with JJs meddling. Nothing but Yes Men Puppets and Lackeys as long as JJ stays close.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Dallas d matches up well with giants thats twice they held the number 2 offense to lowest outputs of season
Cowboys fan

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Tony Romo and his 4 INT's...go figure...what a joke....
I CAN SEE

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 2, 2013
TonyNomo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Hardy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys defensive end Greg Hardy suspended 10 g... Apr 22 tom wingo 2
News Since 2012, DE Greg Hardy has 27 sacks in 32 ga... Apr 6 Brady Chub Club 1
News Hardy's trial date pushed back (Oct '14) Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith on his release ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Eric 2
News Frank Alexander suspended 10 games by NFL; Pant... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Farty McFlatus 2
News Does NFL have an obligation to 'be the moral co... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Max Flatulence 4
News 2013 NFL mock draft: Could the Panthers take a ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Cam 1
More from around the web