Packers stop Saints

Packers stop Saints

There are 78 comments on the Boston.com story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Packers stop Saints. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Aaron Rodgers threw a go-ahead touchdown to Jordy Nelson in the fourth quarter, and the Green Bay Packers shook off a week's worth of controversy with a rally to beat the New Orleans Saints 28-27 on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Refs stop saints
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Stop showing your ignorance. The Saints owe the chance they never should have had to the poor officiating. Every Packer fan knows that the Saints were totally outplayed and should have lost by about 20 points. The good news was that despite the bad calls, the refs were MUCH better than the scab refs. AND the Packers are good enough to overcome a few bad calls. That's the sign of a winner! It takes exceptionally poor officiating to rob the great teams of a game! Since the scabs are gone, it loooks very good for the Packers.
Red Raider Reject

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2012
It (refs) shouldnt have even been an issue...until Harrell tripped over his own shadow near the goal line....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Red Raider Reject wrote:
It (refs) shouldnt have even been an issue...until Harrell tripped over his own shadow near the goal line....
Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. I mean, we have a backup that can't come in and hand of once without screwing it up. Our dependence on our starter is comical. What I wouldn't give to have a team like the 49ers. They can lose their starter and actually IMPROVE!
Twinkle Toes Graham

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. I mean, we have a backup that can't come in and hand of once without screwing it up. Our dependence on our starter is comical. What I wouldn't give to have a team like the 49ers. They can lose their starter and actually IMPROVE!
After that happened, McCarthy's close up on the sidelines had me laughing...you could see him mouthing 'You have to be f#@king kidding me' was classic....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Twinkle Toes Graham wrote:
<quoted text>
After that happened, McCarthy's close up on the sidelines had me laughing...you could see him mouthing 'You have to be f#@king kidding me' was classic....
I think I said the same thing between chuckles.
Reggie2-2

Garden City, NY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Whoa THERE MASTER ANALYST - TIME OUT!!
Every pack fan does not agree with what you are saying the saints got outplayed and should have lost by 20 points.
Maybe in your mind you think that but let a bit of reality set in and surf around websites and you will see there are plenty of TRUE Pack fans that would disagree with what you just said.I'M one of them!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Reggie2-2 wrote:
Whoa THERE MASTER ANALYST - TIME OUT!!
Every pack fan does not agree with what you are saying the saints got outplayed and should have lost by 20 points.
Maybe in your mind you think that but let a bit of reality set in and surf around websites and you will see there are plenty of TRUE Pack fans that would disagree with what you just said.I'M one of them!!
When you start to deal in reality I will give your opinion some consideration. Until then you are just another Henny Penny impersonator. Tell somebody else the sky is falling. Your routine won't play here. I know better than buy into irrational paranoia. Use some facts next time. If you need to learn how to find any info, let me know. I can point you in the rght direction. If you prefer to listen to others that operate with no facts but merely pretend they know what they are talking about, then you can continue doing what you are doing.
eric

Arpin, WI

#9 Oct 1, 2012
Twinkle Toes Graham wrote:
<quoted text>
I could only imagine what Mc. wanted to say when GB lost that review on the dropped 3rd and 5 pass.
DBUCK20

Rockmart, GA

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Actualy i thought it was an entertaining game and that that the referees mediocraty went alone with both teams mediocraty. Since I am just a football fan and not speaking from the heart I thouroughly enjoyed the game. The refs nor the teams were nothing to brag about but the game was a good one.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Well, the Packers sre still ranked higher than the our division opponents in the most recent power rankings. So I guess there are still a few people that believe in the Packers. Apparently there are more NFL sportswriters that believe in the Packers than there are people in the Topix Green Bay Packer Forum that believe in the Packers.
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#12 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Well, the Packers sre still ranked higher than the our division opponents in the most recent power rankings. So I guess there are still a few people that believe in the Packers. Apparently there are more NFL sportswriters that believe in the Packers than there are people in the Topix Green Bay Packer Forum that believe in the Packers.
LOL HAHA!! Keep dreaming!!! Keep enjoying your power rankings from the bottom of the division!
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#13 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
Power rankings are not real, check out the standings....reality check! Bears have scored the most points in the division and given up the least points in the division! Packers are the opposite : Scored the least and given up the most! Go read your sports writers and enjoy your fantasy world power rankings! LOL!
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start to deal in reality I will give your opinion some consideration. Until then you are just another Henny Penny impersonator. Tell somebody else the sky is falling. Your routine won't play here. I know better than buy into irrational paranoia. Use some facts next time. If you need to learn how to find any info, let me know. I can point you in the rght direction. If you prefer to listen to others that operate with no facts but merely pretend they know what they are talking about, then you can continue doing what you are doing.
Reality ? you believe in power rankings!!!
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#15 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
LOL!!!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#16 Oct 2, 2012
DA BEARS FAN wrote:
<quoted text> LOL HAHA!! Keep dreaming!!! Keep enjoying your power rankings from the bottom of the division!
Keep dreaming!!! Keep enjoying getting your asses kicked by the Packers game after game after game after game after game after game. Ha ha! Who do you think will be the next Bear fired for turning the Bears into the Packer's doormat?
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#17 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, check out the standings.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 Oct 2, 2012
It is driving the nutjobs crazy knowing that the entire nation knows the Packers are still the best team in the division. I LOVE IT! The poor, poor pathetic Bears and Vikings can't get any respect! ROFLMOA!
eric

Arpin, WI

#19 Oct 2, 2012
I am impressed with Minnesotas nice start,i admit! Chicago is ahead of GB Only because the Packers got screwed by the refs vs Seattle ( only to have the real refs back within 2 days after a week of they are very far apart,so the NFL KNEW the refs screwed the Packers),otherwise there would be a 3 w ay tie for 1st and considering CHi.got their asses handed to them by the Packers ,Bears fans should not only respect their bet,but put a lid on the bs.The Packers beat the Whinner into an embarrassing fit.
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#20 Oct 2, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
It is driving the nutjobs crazy knowing that the entire nation knows the Packers are still the best team in the division. I LOVE IT! The poor, poor pathetic Bears and Vikings can't get any respect! ROFLMOA!
Who is the nut job? LOL! Discount Double Check!! I know you guys live in fantasy world thinking you are owners and are in the best in the division when in reality neither is true. Who is pathetic and crazy? LOL! Please give me more this is great stuff!!! Love the packer fan in the state farm commercial!!! Fat ass with the cheese on his head!! nice look being a packer fan! He probably has ketchup and mustard all over his fake owner stock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Harrell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike McCarthy: He should be Coach of the Year (Jan '14) Feb '14 40for60 25
News Green Bay Packers: Ted Thompson says approach w... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
News Bob McGinn: Green Bay getting left behind by NF... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Battle for backup quarterback job isn't over yet (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Packers cut Graham Harrell; Vince Young moves t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 1
News Jeff Falconio: Packers-Seahawks: Early analysis (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 2
More from around the web