Harrell says 'great chance' Leach wil...

Harrell says 'great chance' Leach will leave

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Harrell says 'great chance' Leach will leave. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Even as confirmation came that Mike Leach was no longer seeking the University of Washington coaching job, Texas Tech quarterback Graham Harrell said he thinks there's a "great chance" his coach will leave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bill

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2008
I have nothing against Texas Tech, but as an Auburn fan I would love to see what Leach could do here. Best of luck to Tech either way. War Eagle!
Pete

Texarkana, AR

#2 Dec 5, 2008
Thanks Bill.

As a Techfan, I hope he stays.
Mike Crabtree announced he will stay within a day of this report from Harrell.
In the same report, Harrell had also said Crabs would be leavin too.

I love the guy, but Harrell needs to leave well enough alone until all is said and done.
WHY

El Paso, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2008
why would he leave a school that is tops in the country but a stepchild in the big 12 and go to a team that is at the cellar of the sec and is a stepchild in the sec. at washington his main contender is usc. thats it.
Pete

Texarkana, AR

#4 Dec 6, 2008
WHY wrote:
why would he leave a school that is tops in the country but a stepchild in the big 12 and go to a team that is at the cellar of the sec and is a stepchild in the sec. at washington his main contender is usc. thats it.
No worries. He has a new prop dropped on him that is about 1.1 million raise.
Auburn dropped his name from the list and he dropped from the UW list right before they hired USCs coordinator

Leach will be in Lubbock at least until 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Harrell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mike McCarthy: He should be Coach of the Year (Jan '14) Feb '14 40for60 25
News Green Bay Packers: Ted Thompson says approach w... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
News Bob McGinn: Green Bay getting left behind by NF... (Jan '14) Jan '14 GBPfan 1
News Green Bay Packers: Team needs a backup for the ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Battle for backup quarterback job isn't over yet (Aug '13) Aug '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Packers cut Graham Harrell; Vince Young moves t... (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 1
News Jeff Falconio: Packers-Seahawks: Early analysis (Aug '13) Aug '13 GBPfan 2
More from around the web