Dominant bowl victory punctuates bett...

Dominant bowl victory punctuates better mark

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 28, 2008, titled Dominant bowl victory punctuates better mark. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Florida State concluded its season on Saturday with a 42-13 victory against Wisconsin in the Champs Sports Bowl in Orlando.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Dominic Oates

Marietta, GA

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Andrew I had a question regarding Jimbo Fisher. I have never been a fan of the spread offense, I like what UGA runs the pro style and what Alabama runs. So do you think Jimbo Fisher can do what Bowden has done for us in the past and lead us to a national championship with the spread offense he ran at LSU?
omeganole2

Port Richey, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2009
I think we had a AWESOME season and the world will take notice that were back, baby! We rolled thru the ACC like a hot steak knife and shouldve won it and we got screwed out of a BCS game that we wouldve won and they knew it. Bobby is only one win behind Paterno and hes coming back for more next year. Jimbo has perfected his Field Goal Attack Offense and added a few rinkles in it like lob passes to Carr. Antone Smith showed why he will be a first round draft pick and TK took care of the non scandel with that stupid online music class. The NCAA knows better than to mess with TK so were home free there. Our recruiting class will be a Top 5 class like every year and were going to beat the Gators again next year like we did a couple of years ago.

Go Bobby!
Go TK!
Go Jimbo!
Go Noles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Gano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers lead, in game highlighted by weird noise (Jan '17) Jan '17 Abrahammock Regions 1
News No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to v... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Takefarts 4
News Redskins-Cowboys, best and worst (Sep '11) Sep '11 Osama 5
News Turnover sets up Redskins' overtime win in Jack... (Dec '10) Dec '10 rider 2
News A win that hurts so good (Nov '10) Nov '10 Matt 2
News No. 5 looks as good as ever (Sep '10) Sep '10 J-Dogg 1
News Fan Mailbag: Competition At Kicker? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Frank 1
More from around the web