With key game coming up Saturday, Seminoles need to regroup

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

LET'S LOOK AHEAD: Florida State will need to regroup after a debilitating 12-3 loss against Wake Forest.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

FSU Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
it was an illegal block in college...and please learn to spell the kids name...thats at least 2 times you have spelled it wrong. it actually is very simple for such a brilliant UF guy to spell...Correy!
thrown out...wow..you are really delusional...i need to tell your guard you are messing with the computer again..
ok, so if i made an "illegal" pass interference call, i should be thrown out of the game, or made an "illegal" late hit out of bounds, i should be thrown out, or even better, made an "illegal" block in the back twice, i should be thrown out. you are confusing the law of the USA with the rules of football. unless there is a blatent attempt to injure, which only you believed happened, then the player will be warned, then ejected. so you need to redirect your hatred toward the official, not bobby or CORREY. banks, i can run you all day in matters of football. you so obviously have never played a down of football in your life and i have. against your mighty gators and even was a heartbeat from PLAYING for your team. i chose not to. not b/c of hatred or fear, or any excuse you can come up with. keep up the attacks on me....i am living off the Gov't for another week and even when i go back to work, i will still run you. consider this a FACTUAL attack and not a personal attack that you will probably say makes me feel better.
Good luck on finding a job in this economy. GOD has blessed me richly in that aspect. Always remember that only GOD knows what the future holds.
A E Banks

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Capt Ben wrote:
Dear Nole4life, Barrack Obama has never ever governed anything, nothing at all. I fear for our military who defend us 24/7. If you value your family and loved ones compare his military experience against John McCain, a man who has suffered for his country and loves it exceedingly. I trust him with my 7 grandkids for he has met the enemy and defeated it. He is not perfect, no one is but Jesus. Sarah Palin has an excellent record of reforming her city and state of Alaska. She is the real deal and will be far more prepared to take McCain's place than Joe Biden if something bad should happen to Obama. He has never governed anything either. Sitting on his rear end in congress has only taught him how to work the system for his own gain. I would be upset to see Obama and Biden at the helm of America. I am now 70 and before long will go home to be with my Heavenly Father. My little grandchildren are at risk now even before this election is determined. I hope you will consider all the qualifications of the candidates before you vote. May God bless you and your family. And the USA!
Capt Ben, instead of being upset and showing hatred towards Obama and Biden you should pray for them as it may be God's will that Obama becomes president. I continue to pray for you even though I thoroughly disagree with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 22 of22
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Graham Gano Discussions

Search the Graham Gano Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to v... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Takefarts 4
Redskins-Cowboys, best and worst (Sep '11) Sep '11 Osama 5
Turnover sets up Redskins' overtime win in Jack... (Dec '10) Dec '10 rider 2
A win that hurts so good (Nov '10) Nov '10 Matt 2
No. 5 looks as good as ever (Sep '10) Sep '10 J-Dogg 1
Fan Mailbag: Competition At Kicker? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Frank 1
Gano signs free-agent deal with Ravens (Apr '09) Apr '09 Qball 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••