Five Texans RBs, five reasons to keep them all

There are 1 comment on the Aug 5, 2010, Houston Chronicle story titled Five Texans RBs, five reasons to keep them all. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Texans rookie running back Ben Tate cuts around second-year cornerback Glover Quin during a drill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

B Pollard for president

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2010
I like the fact we have depth at a historically sketchy backfield.-I personally don't have the most undying faith in the likes of Slaton though. The disaster that was the Texans 2009 rushing totals is largely attributed to his overweight body and his underdeveloped skills at ball control. You broke my heart Steve... But out of the dark springs light with the acquisition of auburns beasty ball junkie, Benny " The Jet" Tate. Like .any houstonian football fanatic, I can't wait to see a second rd. Pick well spent. If B.P was prez you would be the secretary of State. Go texans, we r going deeper in the playoffs then Ron Jeremy in a no-legged Vietnamese hooker from Detroit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glover Quin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cliff Avril Proved Detroit Lions Wrong With Sea... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Chalie 1
News New York Jets could go after Glover Quin (Feb '13) Feb '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Texans hire Wade Phillips to run defense (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rizliant 3
News Pojoaque Middle School principal Eileen Chavez ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 1987 Elk 3
News Police notes April 28 (Apr '09) Apr '09 JAMES 1
News Pojoaque school officials delay bond sale, awai... (Apr '09) Apr '09 curious one 4
News NambA� denizen dives into molecular research (Apr '09) Apr '09 Sylvia Baker 3
More from around the web