Act 2: No apology from Thomas

Act 2: No apology from Thomas

There are 5 comments on the Boston Globe story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Act 2: No apology from Thomas. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

Linebacker Adalius Thomas expressed confusion in place of contrition while explaining his tardiness to a Wednesday morning meeting, underscoring the tension simmering between some veterans and coach Bill Belichick as the reeling Patriots prepare for Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

Tom

Burnsville, MN

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Get over it you guys get paid alot of money!
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Dec 11, 2009
Belichick is punishing his players because his defense got old and he has no running attack.....
sun

Austin, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2009
When you have problems at this level, it is ALWAYS the coaches fault. It's his job to prevent this sort of thing from ever getting this far ...
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2009
Geez, i guess three superbowl wins just wasn't enough......Brady's injured too, and that isn't helping.....The silly part is NE had record snow and wind the last few days, yet Belichik insists on punishing the tardy.... maybe they all needed a snow day....
Spy Cameras

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 11, 2009
A snow day to make some popcorn and just hang out and watch some good spy film.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Guyton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL fines Patriots' Pryor $7,500 for hit on Favre (Nov '10) Jul '11 hclhcl 3
News A detailed look at some of the Patriots 2010 mi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Bewitched 2
News Patriots crushed by Ravens (Jan '10) Jan '10 Its True 3
News Playing Smart: Defensive lineman Darryl Richard... (May '09) May '09 Tortillas 2
More from around the web