Wet weather, worries about Freeney, a...

Wet weather, worries about Freeney, and media day at the Super ...

There are 7 comments on the WTVR story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Wet weather, worries about Freeney, and media day at the Super .... In it, WTVR reports that:

Here's something new: Super Bowl week minus the hype. For one day, at least, nothing was getting blown out of proportion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 7, 2010
America will return from being considered an underdog, and reclaim her # 1 position in the world. Watch MVP player President Barack Obama lead the charge. All permanent pessimists need not worry, you will not be jailed for your ignorance.
Oh Snap

Midlothian, VA

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Love how you take a non-political news article and have to make it one. Here I am clicking on comments to see people who have left comments about the game and I see that you have left your mark like a dog. I'm fine with you loving your political party but there is a time and place for that. I know that you might come out and say that I'm a TEA-head or a "ReBELican" but I am not. I believe that both parties are both equally evil and that common sense runs low with them.

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Oh Snap wrote:
I believe that both parties are both equally evil and that common sense runs low with them.
w00t! & GO SAINTS!! <3
Oh Snap

Midlothian, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2010
WaxPoetic wrote:
<quoted text>
w00t! & GO SAINTS!! <3
I was rooting for either team to win, I like Manning but good to see a team win the super bowl for the first time in franchise history.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Oh Snap wrote:
Love how you take a non-political news article and have to make it one. Here I am clicking on comments to see people who have left comments about the game and I see that you have left your mark like a dog. I'm fine with you loving your political party but there is a time and place for that. I know that you might come out and say that I'm a TEA-head or a "ReBELican" but I am not. I believe that both parties are both equally evil and that common sense runs low with them.
This site is for any commment, i just knew there wouldn't be too much noise about the game. So, angry little man make your noise heard about the game. One thing for sure, you can always ignore the political stuff. You may not be a "teahead or reBELican," maybe a "palinist."

“Common sense aint that common.”

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, VA

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Oh Snap wrote:
<quoted text>
I was rooting for either team to win, I like Manning but good to see a team win the super bowl for the first time in franchise history.
It really was a great game. I don't know what kind of pep talk the Saints received in the locker room during half time, but it worked! I was fairly impartial, but I did hope deep down that the Saints would take it, being that it was their first Superbowl in franchise history. I just read that last nights Superbowl set a record for ratings, 107 million people watched it, breaking the record for the M-A-S-H finale in 1983. Pretty cool! I enjoyed The Who at halftime, but I wish they'd employ a newer face, someone fresh. I guess Janet Jackson ruined that one.
Oh Snap

Midlothian, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
This site is for any commment, i just knew there wouldn't be too much noise about the game. So, angry little man make your noise heard about the game. One thing for sure, you can always ignore the political stuff. You may not be a "teahead or reBELican," maybe a "palinist."
Stop hijacking threads with the nonsense that comes out of your mouth. I think Palin is an idiot and hopes she doesn't run in the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gary Brackett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Monday Night Football Picks: Indianapolis Colts... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Postfarts 2
News NFL fines Colts' Bracket $10K for hit on Eagles... (Nov '10) Nov '10 JIM EVANS 2
News Vick, Jackson: Ultimate combo (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sad Hater 1
News The replacements: Francisco, Angerer latest in ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 SJ Bobkins 1
News Some Baltimore fans not ready to forget (Dec '07) Sep '10 Stop Ignoring Eve... 139
News Colts LB Brackett leaves game with hand injury (Aug '10) Aug '10 obama_bin_laden 1
More from around the web