Running into challenges: Former Marin...

Running into challenges: Former Marin Catholic standout Kahlil Bell...

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Running into challenges: Former Marin Catholic standout Kahlil Bell.... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Kahlil Bell is vying for a spot on the Chicago Bears' roster. BOURBONNAIS, ILL. EVEN IN THE NFL, running back Kahlil Bell continues to make his doubters look foolish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

AitchMack

Sonoma, CA

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Good luck, young man. That was a nice 72 yarder last year and I hope you get a chance at 100 touches + this year. I like it when our local athletes make it...

Since: May 10

San Anselmo, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Go get'em Wildcat! I guess I'm a Bear's fan this year - just as long as they do not play the Niners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Wolfe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baylor continues spectacular scoring binge (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bob 1
News Bears' Wolfe Arrested For Skipping Bar Tab (May '11) May '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News David Haugh: Time ripe for brilliant tactical m... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Otis 5
News Minnesota Vikings fall short in comeback, lose ... (Oct '08) Nov '10 Harry 221
News Garrett Wolfe: Chicago Bears' RB Going Into a M... (Feb '10) Feb '10 EBF 1
News Source: Garrett Wolfe hospitalized with lacerat... (Nov '09) Nov '09 No_More_Rexcuses 2
News Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte cool with... (Aug '09) Aug '09 DEZARAE CONNIFF 1
More from around the web