Bill Plaschke: Favre lets Saints marc...

Bill Plaschke: Favre lets Saints march on to Super Bowl

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Bill Plaschke: Favre lets Saints march on to Super Bowl. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

His crucial interception late in regulation costs the Vikings dearly. , January 25, 2010 From New Orleans Lord, how I want to be in that number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Best Ever

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 25, 2010
I don't care if you love or hate him, he proved at age 40 one can still play like a kid. I am definitly, positivly sure that Mr. Brett Favre IS THE BEST THAT EVER PLAYED THE GAME. He did not lose the game the NFL had the fix in and stole the game from Minnesota.
Petro

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2010
I guess they paid Favre to throw that 4th quarter INT? The fix,

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha aaaa!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Hartley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saints hold off Cowboys rally for 34-31 OT win (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hector 1
News NFL Owes Green Bay Packers an Apology After Sec... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Richard Pryor 17
News NFL: Different paths for Saints, Vikings (Dec '11) Dec '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 44 reasons why we love the Saints (Feb '11) Feb '11 carla washington 2
News New NFL Overtime Rules Kick Off This Weekend (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 2
News NFL: Saints edge Panthers 16-14 (Oct '10) Oct '10 saintsarebest 1
News Source: John Carney to kick for New Orleans Sai... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Alaudun 1
More from around the web