No. 10 Badgers sneak past dangerous Bulldogs

Sep 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOKI

Allan Evridge threw for 143 yards and a touchdown as the 10th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers escaped with a 13-10 victory over No.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2008
SONNY

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2008
Same old bulldogs, run on first down,play action pass rarely. Brandstater looks at intended receiver the whole way. he never looks off the other receivers.
What were they thinking when we punted on 4th and 15, with 2 minutes left. We should have gone for it. Our defense played a great game.They held the the badgers to 3 points in the second half. If we don't get the 1st down no harm.They start in their own territory, and let our defense stop them.
But no, once again we play not to lose instead of playing to win.
And what the hell are we doing with a freshmen field goal kicker. He's horrible. This same old offense is why after 20 years I did not get my tickets this year.
The defense is great, but the offensive coordinater, Brandstater, and our kicker, STINK.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garrett Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Texans 2014 Preseason: 5 Players Who St... Aug 27 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
A Scout's Take on Potential Free Agent Tight En... Mar '14 GBPfan 1
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans: Breaki... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Clay punishes UH - Hawaii Sports (Dec '09) Dec '09 million dollar coach 11
Underwhelming Season Has Badgers Seeing Red (Aug '09) Aug '09 Ted - UW-1980 - K... 1
Football season preview: Wisconsin looks to bou... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Go HUSKIES 1
Badgers and Bulldogs fight in Fresno (Sep '08) Sep '08 annonymous 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Garrett Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••