Springs Appears Unlikely for Redskins vs. Eagles

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

The Washington Redskins likely will be without two defensive starters for Sunday's NFC East game against the Philadelphia Eagles: Shawn Springs and Jason Taylor.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2009
Eagles Fan

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

The Redskins are going to lose anyway.
Knights Of Columbus

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

My wife and I are happy to learn that the Redskins are winning more games and losing less. They won the last game and we celebrated. Sometimes, it is good to celebrate with a case of beer and one of my sons and two of his cousins like to drink beer and listen to rock and roll. Budweiser and Bruce Springstein. Good combo! Excellent for a Friday night. Friday nights are traditionally the time for partying.
ruffrooferrod

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Eagles Fan wrote:
The Redskins are going to lose anyway.
Can you say that a little louder??? It's hard to hear you when you're so far in the basement...
pearlie savage

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Well we are missing some of our players, but Washington Redskinsare truly the best team. Now that they understand that the can play all four quarters , we are unstoppable. Ilove my Washington Redskins, I have more faith in this team than they have in their selves. Guys you are going all the way this year.
GO SKINS GO SKINS.

Pearlie Savage
Forestville, Md.
katie

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

redskins are gonna win cuz eagles r gonna bird poop lose they suck go redskins they rock i love the skins go skins show them wut u got GO REDSKINS GO REDSKINS THEY RULE EAGLE BOOOO THEY SUCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fred Smoot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
NFL players promoting improved physical education (Mar '09) Mar '09 Bill Hicks 1
Sean Taylor's Family Auctions Off His Vehicles (Dec '08) Feb '09 dequan 3
Birds left wondering what could have been (Dec '08) Jan '09 AtownBrown 11
Redskins Sweep Left, While Coach's Focus Is Up ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 steve walker 1
Redskins QB Campbell Has Sore Groin, Should Be OK (Oct '08) Oct '08 Dick Hertz 8
Catching Everyone Off Guard (Oct '08) Oct '08 Justin W 1

Search the Fred Smoot Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••