Springs Appears Unlikely for Redskins...

Springs Appears Unlikely for Redskins vs. Eagles

There are 5 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Springs Appears Unlikely for Redskins vs. Eagles. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The Washington Redskins likely will be without two defensive starters for Sunday's NFC East game against the Philadelphia Eagles: Shawn Springs and Jason Taylor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Eagles Fan

Alexandria, VA

#1 Oct 3, 2008
The Redskins are going to lose anyway.
Knights Of Columbus

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Oct 3, 2008
My wife and I are happy to learn that the Redskins are winning more games and losing less. They won the last game and we celebrated. Sometimes, it is good to celebrate with a case of beer and one of my sons and two of his cousins like to drink beer and listen to rock and roll. Budweiser and Bruce Springstein. Good combo! Excellent for a Friday night. Friday nights are traditionally the time for partying.
ruffrooferrod

Salisbury, MD

#3 Oct 4, 2008
Eagles Fan wrote:
The Redskins are going to lose anyway.
Can you say that a little louder??? It's hard to hear you when you're so far in the basement...
pearlie savage

College Park, MD

#4 Oct 4, 2008
Well we are missing some of our players, but Washington Redskinsare truly the best team. Now that they understand that the can play all four quarters , we are unstoppable. Ilove my Washington Redskins, I have more faith in this team than they have in their selves. Guys you are going all the way this year.
GO SKINS GO SKINS.

Pearlie Savage
Forestville, Md.
katie

Olney, MD

#5 Sep 2, 2009
redskins are gonna win cuz eagles r gonna bird poop lose they suck go redskins they rock i love the skins go skins show them wut u got GO REDSKINS GO REDSKINS THEY RULE EAGLE BOOOO THEY SUCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Smoot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News NFL players promoting improved physical education (Mar '09) Mar '09 Bill Hicks 1
News Sean Taylor's Family Auctions Off His Vehicles (Dec '08) Feb '09 dequan 3
News Birds left wondering what could have been (Dec '08) Jan '09 AtownBrown 11
News Redskins Sweep Left, While Coach's Focus Is Up ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 steve walker 1
News Redskins QB Campbell Has Sore Groin, Should Be OK (Oct '08) Oct '08 Dick Hertz 8
News Catching Everyone Off Guard (Oct '08) Oct '08 Justin W 1