The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter ...

The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter to GM Jerry Reese from the Fans

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Dec 21, 2009, titled The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter to GM Jerry Reese from the Fans. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Thank you for restoring the pride in New York Giant football; however, with your recent success, did you find it necessary now to sell us a bill of goods? Before the ink was even dry on the new multimillion-dollar contract for Chris Canty, the New Giants were being touted as one of the best defenses in the league, highlighting what would become one ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Giants Fan

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Not in my opinion - The GIANTS will make a comeback!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bradford Still In Boot (Dec '11) Dec '11 kellen clemmons 2
News Whether Haynesworth would fit with Rams (Jun '11) Jun '11 Warren Sapp 3
News Missed Opportunities Make New York Giants Fans ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
News Arnaz Battle signs with the Pittsburgh Steelers... (Mar '10) Mar '10 pOOp 1
News A Letter To New York Giants Fans, From One of Them (Dec '09) Jan '10 Maroussia 2
News A New York Giants Super Bowl Run Would Be More ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 GMEN Superbowl 3
News New York Giants vs. Carolina Panthers Preseason... (Aug '09) Aug '09 dan 1
More from around the web