A New York Giants Super Bowl Run Would Be More Miraculous Than 2007

Dec 2, 2009 Full story: Bleacher Report

The New York Giants know all about feeling lousy following Thanksgiving weekend.

Full Story
GMEN Superbowl

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Dec 5, 2009
The Giants are going to shock the world. This team will win these next three divisional games and the GMEN will be back as elite as they started the season. I feel sorry for ROMO this week, With OSI getting benched to 2nd string, Kiminuka has something to prove plus canty is playing his ex team. he missed the first matchup and we still where effective. LOOK for this D to hold HOMO to a CAREER LOW GAME! Lets go GMEN!!
Bulldog

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2009
Well, Nostradamus, I hope you are right!!!!
GMEN Superbowl

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Dec 10, 2009
Bulldog wrote:
Well, Nostradamus, I hope you are right!!!!
one team down three to go...hmm this is going to be a better SB Team than 2007!! cant wait to see that 5-1-5 defense. Im thinking 10 sacks on mcnab and or vick..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Robbins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradford Still In Boot (Dec '11) Dec '11 kellen clemmons 2
Whether Haynesworth would fit with Rams (Jun '11) Jun '11 Warren Sapp 3
Missed Opportunities Make New York Giants Fans ... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
Arnaz Battle signs with the Pittsburgh Steelers... (Mar '10) Mar '10 pOOp 1
A Letter To New York Giants Fans, From One of Them (Dec '09) Jan '10 Maroussia 2
The NY Giants Are Terrible: A Letter to GM Jerr... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Giants Fan 1
New York Giants vs. Carolina Panthers Preseason... (Aug '09) Aug '09 dan 1

Fred Robbins People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE