Dolphins re-sign Traylor; add free agent S Worrell

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A day after Dolphins defensive chief Dom Capers said that second-year defensive tackle Fred Evans was the frontrunner for a starting job, the team re-signed veteran free agent nose tackle Keith Traylor to a ...
Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2007
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

What the HELL are youtrying to say???
JETS FAN wrote:
IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE IS GOING NOT YOU.

Since: Mar 07

Pembroke Pines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

What wrote:
What the HELL are youtrying to say???<quoted text>
Just another dumb Jet fan, they are all inbred don't you know?
crash1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Dave Wannstedt wrote:
Are these signings news worthy?
no everyone can go through life uninformed and stupid like you.
crash1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Hand Raised wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...whose Levi Brown?
OFFENSIVE TACKLE FROM PENN ST GOOD PLAYER BUT NOT WORTHY OF THE 9TH PICKINTHE DRAFT. HE WILLBE THE SECOND TACKLE DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND BUT MIAMI CAN MOVE DOWN AND GET HIM. MIAMI SHOULD DRAFT AMOBI OKOYE DL FROM LOUISVILLE HE WILL BE A STUD AND ONE OF THE GEMS OF THIS DRAFT. AND HES ONLY 19 YRS OLD YOU COULD HAVE A STEAL FOR ALOT OF YEARS MIAMI CANT LET HIM GO BY IN THE DRAFT. MARK MY WORDS. IM NOT A LOUISVILLE FAN BUT HE WILL BE GREAT. IF WE DONT DRAFT HIM I HOPE HE DOESNT COME TO THE AFC EAST, WE WILL REGRET IT.
vkngplayer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Does anybody know what's the deal with Roddy Wright- the 2nd year guy out of Texas that had surgery on his shoulder?
crash1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

DolFanNOrlando wrote:
Huh? I must have dozed off reading this. We cut old men and sign old men and everyone is exicited. I'm not down on the moves but really, is any of it going to have a real impact on the team this year? Nah. This is setting the team up for next year's draft and free agency period. 2008 draft will be for our future QB. The only significant offensive moves this team can make this year is to get Ricky back and hope for Culpepper to be at least above average. No playoffs, the Jets and Patriots are too strong, but probable improvement. Probably Zach and Jason's last year.
THEPATRIOTS YES I AGREE BUT DONT BEFOOLED BY THE JETS YESTHEY MADETHE PLAYOFFS ON A WEAK SCHEDULE AND HEATHY PENNINGTON. THE ARE NOT THAT MUCH BETTER THAN MIAMI AND BUFFALO IS GETTING BETTER LETS SEE WHAT THEY DO THIS YEAR. AND HOW LONG WILL PENNINGTONS ARM HOLD UP. MIAMI HAS EVERY BIT OF A CHANCE TO TURN THIS THING AROUND IN LESS TIME THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE THINK, WATCH.
TRUEDOLFAN

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

A month and a half until the draft and everyone is b***hing about our offense. Where have you been the last 5 yrs? We sucked every year! Got rid of some mediocre clowns, and you're still crying.

If it makes you feel better, lets bring back Jay Fiedler, and try to get Wes Welker back as our main target, and add Vernon Carey for toughness up front. While we're at it, lets hire Rick Spielman to trade away more draft picks for guys like A.J Feely. NOW WE'RE TALKING SUPER BOWL BABY!!

Everyday we're making moves, if that doesn't show initiative, I don't know what else does. Cam Cameron is an offensive master mind, not defense, so you better believe he has something cooking up. I'm a native So. Floridian, but as a sports town...this place is embarrassing. You guys b*tch more than my ex.

GO PHINS!!!
Really Tired Canes fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

JETS FAN wrote:
We is going not you.The only place you need to go to is back to school.
Another Jets fan adding nothing of interest to any blogs about football related subjects.How many times do we as Dolphin Fans need to tell you as a Jets Fan stay off the Dolphin blogs.Why don't you write to your New York rag papers and spew your garbage there,we are not interested in what you have to say.
phil

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

GOOD MOVE FOR US I WAS STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT 4TH AND 1 NOW WE HAVE IT COVERED.
Dave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Is Ricky coming back? That can't be all that bad then. If the Phins can pick up Quinn or a linesman, then the offense cannot be any worse than it already was. The Phins can use those draft picks to settle the offensive needs. Save your money on overpriced FA's.
JSR

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Weren't they trying to get younger??? Here they re-sign an old guy. Get young guys and get them in the fight. They won't get better until they PLAY!

In Peyton's first year we molested him both games. Now look at him. And we're still molesting Brady...ah hahahahahahahahaha
Joe

Cranston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2007

JETS FAN wrote:
Is anyone surprised that this comment came from a Jets fan?

"WE IS GOING" LOL!
Cool Hand Luke

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2007

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anyone surprised that this comment came from a Jets fan?
"WE IS GOING" LOL!
Nope! and this from someone in what is by all New York critic's belief "The World's most sophisticated City". Here's my take on New York City and New Yorkers "The World's most dumbass city, filled with the world's dumbest morons".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fred Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Thankful' Joseph rejoins Vikings after shooting Aug 11 Jake the Zoo Janitor 4
MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton Mar '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves Mar '14 Spielman 2
Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai Mar '14 misterdro80 2
Minnesota Vikings expect nearly every player to... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings could be patient players again in draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 old time viking fan 4

Search the Fred Evans Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••