Minnesota Vikings sign backup defensive tackle Fred Evans to on...

The Minnesota Vikings signed restricted free agent defensive tackle Fred Evans. Terms were not disclosed, but ProFootballTalk.com reported it was a one-year, $1.545 million deal. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Archangel

Saint Cloud, MN

#26 Apr 8, 2009
I think it's more the "Cult Of Accountability" thing.- It seems "selective" to me though. Like McKinney's still on the roster, etc.
Archangel

Saint Cloud, MN

#27 Apr 8, 2009
CT Viking Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So the team can move to the least NFL friendly market in America?

They're not moving. It's just something that GB & Chicago fans like to bring up once in awhile to try to make themselves feel better. MN fans ought to take it as a compliment to their team that "they" feel it's easier to be "dominant" if there's no competition. No. They're not moving. The ol' grannies will wait until the last minute, as always, then move on it. The Gov.'s already doing the back-track toward it.
Sage Rosenmoves

Houston, TX

#28 Apr 8, 2009
Speaking of moves, cant wait to show you fans my new ones for 2009. The helicopter manuever will be standard but also added the Titanic, Heimlich and Hoover manuevers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Thankful' Joseph rejoins Vikings after shooting Aug '14 Jake the Zoo Janitor 4
MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton (Mar '14) Mar '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Spielman 2
Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
Minnesota Vikings expect nearly every player to... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings could be patient players again in draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 old time viking fan 4
More from around the web