Five reasons the Vikings don't need t...

Five reasons the Vikings don't need the Williamses to make the ...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Five reasons the Vikings don't need the Williamses to make the .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Cardinals have a weak running game, so even if the Vikings had to rely on Fred Evans and Ellis Wyms, they should be suitable replacements for the Williams Wall in that game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PurpleBlood

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 6, 2008
ok....what's #1?
jim

Eau Claire, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2008
The vikes need to go 3-1. If the pack wins out I believe they will have the tie-breaker. They will have a better division record and they beat us by more points.
It seems Pat Williams playing time is down this year. Seems alot of third downs Evans is on the field. Although those seem to be third and longs and we know how the vikes have fared on those this year.
And what's #1?
CT Viking fan

Burlington, VT

#3 Dec 7, 2008
Number One is that the Vikings Rock.
kdogg

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2008
#1 is they are playing the Lions. Probably don't need them to win this game is what the moron is trying to say. I can't remember who said it, but it was mentioned that one of the Williams boys should sit 4 games now and let the other one fight the legal fight. That way, we would only be out 1 of them. The question would be... Who sits first? Probably Kevin, so we get him back for the playoffs should we make it...
Will from MT

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 7, 2008
Anybody who thinks we're a shoe-in, especially losing the Williams, is underestimating either the remaining teams we face (short of Detroit) or just how easy GB and Chicago's remaining schedule is. Chicago will probably lost to the Saints, but could win the rest. GB has Chicago as their hardest game remaining. The fact is, we need to pick up three to own the division outright, and that's a difficult task. I do think it's possible, but I have to say I'm rooting for the Giants to win their next several games so they have nothing to play for in three weeks. I hate to say it because I think we are the class of this division, and would just about own it if it weren't for the 0-2 start, but we are vulnerable at 9-7. That being said, maybe this will help motivate the team, and if we do make the playoffs they'll be playing hard and maybe have a chance of advancing.
kdogg

United States

#6 Dec 7, 2008
WOW! GB lost to the texans. Did not see that one coming. ANyone know the status of jared allen after that chop block?
Jake

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2008
Where's your QB now pukers? Hahahahahahahaha!! Brett Farve is making all you B-e-o-t-c-h-e-s regret dumping on him. The packers suu-ck, the fans suu-ck and the city is craphole. LOSERS!!!!
Haaahahahahahahahahaahha!!! 5-8??? Hahahahaha!!!!
bulldogdutch

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2008
NExt up the house of cards Our Purple people eaters will blow their house down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Thankful' Joseph rejoins Vikings after shooting (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jake the Zoo Janitor 4
News MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
News Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton (Mar '14) Mar '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
News Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Spielman 2
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Minnesota Vikings expect nearly every player to... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings could be patient players again in draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 old time viking fan 4
More from around the web