Dolphins WR Chambers has DWI charges ...

Dolphins WR Chambers has DWI charges dismissed

There are 20 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Dolphins WR Chambers has DWI charges dismissed. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Prosecutors will drop driving while impaired and reckless driving charges against Miami Dolphins receiver Chris Chambers in a plea deal, his attorney said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Goodell Haters

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2007
Roger goodell wants to suspend him. All part of a crakdown to defer attention from his scalping our tickets. Get rid of his @ss.

www.FireRogerGoodell.com
jahndoh

Goleta, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2007
Goodell does NOT want to suspend him.

Stop spamming will ya?

I highly encourage all posters NOT to click this link, this guy sees hits and is encouraged by them.

Too bad he still can't get any results our of his "petition"

Don't you have something better to do? There are people dying out there and you want to spam to get a guy (who by most accounts is doing a great job) fired.

Spammer.

Since: Jun 07

Rutledge, GA

#3 Sep 25, 2007
They should drop the DWI charges, in fact, they shouldnt have been made to begin with. I suspect that Chambers was pulled over by a smart ass cop. Chambers I dont think Misunderstood where to stop counting backwards, I think he was told by the smart ass one place to stop, when he 1st gave Chambers the "direction" then switched midstream. I have had Cops do that teqnique with me before.
If any of you have Limewire, or any other music download service, look uo Cory Smith, a song called [email protected]@@ the Po Po! Its funny!
DAVID DUKES

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 25, 2007
Wow that is AMAZING news, another spoiled athlete getting away with out even a slap on the wrist....Next there will be another shocker of a story about a brother with gold tee-ff robbing a 7-11.
Walker

Lutz, FL

#5 Sep 25, 2007
Seems like the same ones who wanted Chambers traded to the Patriots or waived were the same ones wishing for the DUI. Sorry Boss Hog couldn't make it stick for you pathetic bandwagons. Until he gets arrested for crystal-meth or beats his wife, he is one of the most mild mannered and self-reserved players we have on the team. Not to mention he's lightening it up like I predicted. Even a declining Trent Green will get him in the Probowl albeit he's only moving chains rather than registering points. Chambers will be the team's MVP and has wasted his best years with revolving door qbs, so watch what you wish for because you know he would be a beast on a good offense.
Just me

Winter Garden, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2007
Good for you, Chris. Impressive on and off the field!
SOCOM

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Sep 25, 2007
He should've spend that time working on his catching skills instead of drinking and driving. Everytime The Dolphins need a big play from him he tend to drop the ball. Maybe thats why Miami is 0-3 they're out parting and drinking while the rest of the Nfl is working hard to improve in the offseason.
jahndoh

Goleta, CA

#9 Sep 25, 2007
DAVID DUKES wrote:
Wow that is AMAZING news, another spoiled athlete getting away with out even a slap on the wrist....Next there will be another shocker of a story about a brother with gold tee-ff robbing a 7-11.
Wow that is AMAZING. Another Pompano Beach hater.

One out of every 20 Pompano posts is from someone other than this guy.

What a tool.
Paul

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2007
Chambers should now be charged with impersonating a Wide Receiver!
Woodstrock

Covington, LA

#11 Sep 25, 2007
Goodell Haters wrote:
Roger goodell wants to suspend him. All part of a crakdown to defer attention from his scalping our tickets. Get rid of his @ss.
www.FireRogerGoodell.com
Enough with the spamming already!
Woodstrock

Covington, LA

#12 Sep 25, 2007
Walker wrote:
Even a declining Trent Green will get him in the Probowl albeit he's only moving chains rather than registering points. Chambers will be the team's MVP and has wasted his best years with revolving door qbs, so watch what you wish for because you know he would be a beast on a good offense.
How right you are! Anyone realize that Chambers is in the top 5 of the NFL in receiving yards after the first three weeks? That's right - he's also #7 for number of catches. But nah, he stinks! Cut him immediately!!! Not.
SOCOM

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Sep 25, 2007
The thing is he dosen't make the plays when it matters.
Woodstrock wrote:
<quoted text> How right you are! Anyone realize that Chambers is in the top 5 of the NFL in receiving yards after the first three weeks? That's right - he's also #7 for number of catches. But nah, he stinks! Cut him immediately!!! Not.
Woodstrock

Covington, LA

#14 Sep 25, 2007
SOCOM wrote:
The thing is he dosen't make the plays when it matters.
<quoted text>
So which of those 300 yards receiving didn't matter?

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#15 Sep 25, 2007
JRW wrote:
Dropped Passes + Dropped Charges = Miami Dolphins
That might be so, but at least he didn't get tasered.
Mike Vick

Casa Grande, AZ

#16 Sep 25, 2007
dumb move, this team sucks! you are better of in jail fool.
jahndohisafag

Cape Coral, FL

#18 Sep 25, 2007
DAVID DUKES wrote:
yeah..06...like you've never driven around with that you stupid nig
jahndohisafag

Cape Coral, FL

#19 Sep 25, 2007
Walker wrote:
Seems like the same ones who wanted Chambers traded to the Patriots or waived were the same ones wishing for the DUI. Sorry Boss Hog couldn't make it stick for you pathetic bandwagons. Until he gets arrested for crystal-meth or beats his wife, he is one of the most mild mannered and self-reserved players we have on the team. Not to mention he's lightening it up like I predicted. Even a declining Trent Green will get him in the Probowl albeit he's only moving chains rather than registering points. Chambers will be the team's MVP and has wasted his best years with revolving door qbs, so watch what you wish for because you know he would be a beast on a good offense.
Great post Walter, I agree. He is still going to be the go to guy in Miami.
jahndoh

Goleta, CA

#20 Sep 26, 2007
jahndohisafag wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Walter, I agree. He is still going to be the go to guy in Miami.
JRW? is this you?(no location, so I'm taking a wild guess).

Typical of your tactics, you stoop to name calling.

Congrats though, you did get me to repond to you finally.

I know how badly you crave the attention.

Please note all poster. Jahndoe has "Los Olivos" as his location, except when I'm traveling when you'll know it's me by the screename followed by a rational post.

Since: Jun 07

Rutledge, GA

#21 Sep 26, 2007
Again, Folks, if you have had 16 ounces of beer at a ball game, then drove home, YOU also were as Drunk as Chambers was! So let him with no sin throw the 1st stone!
jahndoh

Goleta, CA

#23 Sep 26, 2007
NP...I'll take your word for it: apologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Thankful' Joseph rejoins Vikings after shooting (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jake the Zoo Janitor 4
News MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
News Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton (Mar '14) Mar '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
News Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Spielman 2
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Minnesota Vikings expect nearly every player to... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings could be patient players again in draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 old time viking fan 4
More from around the web