Dolphins waive Fred Evans

Dolphins waive Fred Evans

There are 78 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 28, 2007, titled Dolphins waive Fred Evans. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Miami Dolphins waived troubled defensive tackle Fred Evans on Thursday. Evans was arrested early Saturday on Miami Beach and charged with battery on a police officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joe Rose
#63 Jun 28, 2007
We really need that Vegas Tape released on JP so that the everyone can see JP the model citizen in action. How can JP still be a Dolphin after the gang related beat down he and his "Goons" put on one person?
When Hell Freezes Over

Wimberley, TX

#64 Jun 28, 2007
DM of Delray wrote:
Where the hell is Sharpton and Jessie to fight this injustice?
Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson can't come to Florida. They are headed to Canton to apologize for that black cop--Bobbie Cutts--who murdered the pregnant girl. They both oppose police brutality no matter who commits it, don't they??
Toronto PhinPhan

Greely, Canada

#65 Jun 28, 2007
dolphin donnie of na wrote:
thanks toronto,dumbass remark keep yer crap north of our border, or email only those in EUROPA
Wow, Dolphin Duh-nie. Such an articulate and well thought out response. Your brain must be throbbing after coming up with that gem.

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#66 Jun 28, 2007
Tamika Evans wrote:
How the hell is my husband gonna pay for my babies formula, diapers, and housing now that THE MAN cut him from the team?
Hell Yeah B*I*T*C*H!

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#67 Jun 28, 2007
Character wrote:
What is it about South Beach?
Is it the booze, the broads, the bartenders, the cab drivers, the late hours, or the police?
Why would any potential super star ever want to go to South Beach and loose everything?
These players need to stay home with mama, or submit to midnight bed checks once again.
Wanna know what it is about South Beach. It's The Red Bones! Thick with A*S*S All day long.

Millican, TX

#68 Jun 28, 2007
Tamika Evans wrote:
How the hell is my husband gonna pay for my babies formula, diapers, and housing now that THE MAN cut him from the team?
Theres Pro Wrestling where you can get steroids then Strangle your wife and snuff your kid out!!!

Lake Worth, FL

#69 Jun 28, 2007
but if make more thana couple million.. you keep my troubled arse

Girard, PA

#70 Jun 28, 2007
Goombye. Enjoy the thought of....."if I'd not been such a knucklehead, I could've been a starter in the NFL. But, I decided to P!ss it all away because.....I'm a knucklehead."

Franklin, NJ

#71 Jun 28, 2007
yo this is racist, they dont wanna black athletes with dreadlocks on south beach, so the taxi provoked big fred into a brawl, yo this is America, black people deserve better treatment. Cam Cameron just wants to fill the roster with uncle tom black folk. Hopefully Daunte gets revenge on cam and that rat faced mueller.
richard gozinya

Duluth, GA

#72 Jun 29, 2007
just another thug showing his character

ridgefarm Il

#73 Jun 29, 2007
Good! Get the scumbags off the fins!
don hudome

#74 Jun 29, 2007
another bad apple gone ... GOOD

Dallas, TX

#75 Jun 29, 2007
Your article stated that the new coach wants eliminate players that are not high character. Must be something new, or why else is Joey Porter on the roster. Oh, it must mean high character players who assault NFL linemen in Las Vegas are good for team morale. Whatever floats your boat.

Clearwater, FL

#76 Jul 1, 2007
way to go a-hole I had high hopes for you, turns out you were just another hood rat. Saban hits another one out of the park with you.

Since: Jan 07

Frisco, TX

#77 Jul 1, 2007
Send him to the Bengals - he fits right in.

As my late father used to always say - "he's a million dollar talent with a 10 cent head."

Lynn, MA

#78 Jul 1, 2007
Just an update Fred Evans is gonna be ok. already getting calls from several teams including Jets, falcons, vikings and the list goes on. you idiots on here have no idea what happened that night a lot of things were left out of the police report and when and if this thing goes to court the miami police have another thing coming. thank god it's only going to be a 1 to 2 game suspension. Freddie will have a new job before all you haters know it. so while he's still making 500,000 a year you haters will still be paying to watch him play. GO FRED!!!

#80 Jul 1, 2007
Way to go Wayne H. Boot him out, and with a little luck no other team will pick him up.

San Diego, CA

#81 Jul 2, 2007
what do you mean? if he's an immigrant evans won't be releases, and who are you referring to as immigrant in the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fred Evans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Thankful' Joseph rejoins Vikings after shooting (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jake the Zoo Janitor 4
News MCM 2014 Community Mock Draft: The Minnesota Vi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 19
News Vikings Still Have Chance At Henry Melton (Mar '14) Mar '14 Laughing bear Fan 5
News Ranking the Minnesota Vikings' Free-Agent Moves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Spielman 2
News Minnesota Vikings Express Interest In Paul Soliai (Mar '14) Mar '14 misterdro80 2
News Minnesota Vikings expect nearly every player to... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings could be patient players again in draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 old time viking fan 4
More from around the web