Will Tebow's Touchdown Change His Coa...

Will Tebow's Touchdown Change His Coach's Mind?

There are 5 comments on the New York Times story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Will Tebow's Touchdown Change His Coach's Mind?. In it, New York Times reports that:

Denver quarterback Tim Tebow celebrating his touchdown run in the first half against the Jets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

GWobbs

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 18, 2010
The Denver Broncos Offense is way too broke to try and make excuses or even worse, try to fix it.

I wonder how and why the Denver fans are suddenly so gullible and the way they swallow all of the BS that Coach McD is shoving down everybody's throats.

Everything that is wrong with Denver is Coach McD's fault and he's trying to diplomatically
tilt the scales and place the blame on everything else that is supposedly going on like injuries,etc. just about anything that will deflect from himself, who is the real deal breaker in all of this.

If McD holds on to his job more than 2 more weeks I'll be surprised; I'm betting that after London, he gets his walking papers, if not, then maybe Bowlen has some other plans for him to keep him around and maybe use him on in some other capacity next year after he picks up a real NFL coach.
Tony

Bradenton, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Nope

Tebow will have to wait another year to learn his rookie mistakes...

McD is like del rio at Jacksonville. NOT a head football coach.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Coachfarts
Chuck Cecil Fan

Hampton, VA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
I would use him at TE and TE/FB like Dallas Clark and a few wildcat plays. I thinkhe will eventually replace Orton but now he is usable at other positions.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Positionfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frank Gore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cam Inman: Who's got Garoppolo? Nooo-body but 4... Mar '18 Raider Fartman 2
News 2015 NFL Season Analysis: San Francisco 49ers (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 4
News Reggie Bush Signs With 49ers (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hand in the Bush 2
News 49ers' Borland tells team he's retiring (Mar '15) Mar '15 York Suxs 1
News Reports: 49ers acquire RB Reggie Bush, OL Erik ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Bush Beans 1
News NFL players like 49ers' Gore swear by muscle ac... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Activation Required 1
News San Francisco 49ers: Where did it all go wrong? (Dec '14) Jan '15 Levi Stadium sucks 8