USC football notebook: Carroll admits misreading defense

Full story: Daily Breeze 30
Film does not lie, especially when you lose by 34 points to Stanford. So USC coach Pete Carroll finally admitted Sunday night that skeptics were right to question how his inexperienced defense could not be a liability this season. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#26 Dec 10, 2009
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
YO GUMBA!
so are the waves out here pushing 8 to 10 ft on west facing beaches.
run out and yell ROLL TIDE ROLL

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#27 Dec 10, 2009
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>run out and yell ROLL TIDE ROLL
ROLL TIDE ROLL........Pull it out Nick pull it out!.........Pay the refs Nick pay the refs! ROLL TIDE ROLL..........How was that, Clown? Did I do good? Afterall, you're one of my favorite of all PEEPS!:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#28 Dec 10, 2009
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLL TIDE ROLL........Pull it out Nick pull it out!.........Pay the refs Nick pay the refs! ROLL TIDE ROLL..........How was that, Clown? Did I do good? Afterall, you're one of my favorite of all PEEPS!:)
hey it works BOO
UCLA Fan

Gilbert, AZ

#29 Dec 10, 2009
I would take a 7-5 season let alone 8-4. We have been mediocre for so long. When does basketball season start? Oh sorry, it already has and we are off to a dismal start. Oh well, at least our campus isn't in the ghetto
Sum Ting Wong

Gilbert, AZ

#30 Dec 10, 2009
So a rebuilding year is going 8-4? If thats the case, UCLA has been rebuilding for over a decade. Fight On, and pass the egg rolls
Luke of SC

Escalon, CA

#32 Dec 15, 2009
So have you seen Pete Carroll out in MB? With who?
Go Bruins

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Dec 15, 2009
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
So a rebuilding year is going 8-4? If thats the case, UCLA has been rebuilding for over a decade. Fight On, and pass the egg rolls
I got you egg roll right here buddy, Bite On!!
Tim

Alameda, CA

#35 Dec 19, 2009
It seems like everything is snowballing on the Trojans - something new everday!
Tim

Alameda, CA

#36 Dec 19, 2009
p.s. One other mention maybe it is concerning other family members.
Vicki

Escalon, CA

#37 Dec 26, 2009
Could the Charlie Weis allegation be true and Petey has a man by the name of Tim Tessalone as his "partner "? I have friends at USC that tell me these two are inseparable. I hope the athletic director and the media delve into what Petey is really up to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fili Moala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colts Training Camp 2013: Defensive Line Preview (Jul '13) Jul '13 fillup 1
Do the Colts have too many D-tackles and when w... (Apr '10) Apr '10 beardy117 1
SHELBURNE: USC-Notre Dame rivalry should be bac... (Oct '09) Oct '09 CLAMPERMIKE 14
Plenty of winners and losers in NFL draft (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jeebs 45
Plenty of winners and losers in NFL draft (Apr '09) Apr '09 Mistakes 3
KEISSER: Casey the latest to take route from L.... (Dec '08) Dec '08 learn the facts 5
Patience becoming a Dodgers' virtue (Dec '08) Dec '08 SOUTHPAW 15 9
More from around the web