USC football: 10 things we learned in spring
Just two lessons left - but no signs of senioritis. Here's the ninth of 10 things we learned this spring about USC football: No.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at OCRegister USC Blog.
#1 May 17, 2009
1. USC Football and Basketball are going on Probation.
2. USC will Vacate the 2004 Title.
3. Carroll's memory is gone. Not good for USC and Football.
4. Trojan Rubber jokes are run amuck.
5. ND/UCLA loving life. USC will have to give up the 2004 win againt ND/UCLA.
6. Pete Carroll is leaving after the 2009 season. Prove me wrong.
7. USC will play second fiddle to UCLA very soon. Slick Rick will cause USC fans to lose it.
8. The once love fest of the NCAA and USC is gone.
9. Reggie Bush settled out of court to make this all go away. Nice Try Scooter.
10. The PAC-10 falls to the fifth best conference in College Football while the SEC is so far ahead no one will ever catch them. USC IS GOING DOWN.
Add your comments below
|Rick Spielman's Vision for Vikings' Future Taki...||Jan '15||Purple WienerSnif...||8|
|Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14)||Aug '14||Spielman||2|
|NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... (Aug '14)||Aug '14||Spielman||4|
|How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14)||Jun '14||erie-vike fan||3|
|Everson Griffen's Contract Was a Panic Move by ... (May '14)||May '14||viking nation||3|
|Another Vikings Mock Draft (Apr '14)||Apr '14||Spielman||4|
|Running back becomes disposable position in NFL (Mar '14)||Apr '14||Go Blue Forever||7|
Find what you want!
Search Everson Griffen Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC