CampTour'12: Jared Allen's playing time

Aug 3, 2012 Full story: ESPN

I can't get too worked up about an issue that began when new defensive coordinator Alan Williams said he doesn't want to have a defensive lineman who finishes the season with "1,000 reps under their belt." Coincidentally, All-Pro Jared Allen was the only defensive end in the NFL last season to exceed that total , and overall he missed only 61 plays ... (more)

Full Story
Harry

Neche, ND

#1 Aug 3, 2012
Fewer reps for Allen to keep him healthy.

I like what KFAN said. How about the offense has 40 fewer 3-and-outs. That'll keep Jared off the field.
MonahDav

Madera, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Harry wrote:
Fewer reps for Allen to keep him healthy.
I like what KFAN said. How about the offense has 40 fewer 3-and-outs. That'll keep Jared off the field.
lol I agree less 3 & outs would keep Allen off the field
Harry

Neche, ND

#3 Aug 5, 2012
MonahDav wrote:
<quoted text>lol I agree less 3 & outs would keep Allen off the field
Or maybe somebody picking off a pass.

Nine games in a row, no picks, in 2011. NFL record.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Allen should be practicing wind sprints so he can chase down the opposition from behind and turn an 80 yard touchdoen play into a 78 yarder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everson Griffen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... Aug '14 Spielman 2
NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... Aug '14 Spielman 4
How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
Everson Griffen's Contract Was a Panic Move by ... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 3
Another Vikings Mock Draft (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 4
Running back becomes disposable position in NFL (Mar '14) Apr '14 Go Blue Forever 8
Will the Minnesota Vikings' New Defensive Line ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 He Hate Me 1

Everson Griffen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE