Vikings: Police release Everson Griffen on $50,000 bail

There are 20 comments on the Feb 1, 2011, TwinCities.com story titled Vikings: Police release Everson Griffen on $50,000 bail. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen was released from the 77th Community Police Station in Los Angeles on $50,000 bail early this morning after his Monday arrest on suspicion of felony battery, according to a jail clerk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Maroon and Gold in Wisc

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 1, 2011
Maroon and Gold in Wisc wrote:
<quoted text>The term "What a Maroon" was used many times in Three Stooges skits.
Bugs Bunny also.
Trebuchet

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 1, 2011
<quoted text>Bugs Bunny also.
Either way, given that the Vikings are a cartoon act.

In a related comment-and unpublished by news sources-the arresting officer added: "had I known that the suspect was a Minnesota Viking, I would have performed the the Heimlich Maneuver"
uhmmm

Washington, DC

#23 Feb 1, 2011
reminds me of demetrius underwood...
another wasted draft pick...we should have just given it to the patriots.

Since: Jan 11

San Jose, CA

#24 Feb 1, 2011
The new stadium there gonna ram down our throats will it have jail cells to hold players for work release. than they only have to walk to work/game than after game walk back to jail cell.
Fred Frederickson

Fond Du Lac, WI

#25 Feb 1, 2011
Yup, we had better build a stadium for the Vikings because they contribute so much to our pride and our quality of life here. Lets see: 4 Super Bowl losses, no Super Bowl appearances in 34 years, the Love Boat, and multiple arrests and embarrassments over the years. The Vikings are one of the worst run organizations in sports, and have exhibited little class or discipline since Bud Grant was coach. Move to L.A. already!!
bakerquaker

Appleton, WI

#26 Feb 1, 2011
UPDATE FROM TITLETOWN, USA:

The Griff Queen must have been house hunting in the L.A. area. This is where the queens will be relocating when the stadium plan falls through. Remember, fans want a professional team first! This is just another example of what the queens and their fans are all about!

(Qu)eer Tracks & Purplescuzz1: Have you 2 determined which of you are actually the saltiest?

Tracks is perfect evidence of what happens when an illiterate Jasperite gets his hands on a computer. I keep my entire office entertained with his nonsensical gibberish. They have even started a bulletin board with his postings to show our clients. They laugh out loud at his failed attempts to even remotely keep up with me! The consensus is that he is an uneducated moron!

Purplescuzz1: He's a Tracks wannabe! His opinions read as though his lips were snagged in Track's bib overall zipper when he tries to express himself!

On behalf of my office and all Packer fans world wide, keep the colossal flatulence coming!

GO PACK!
bakerquaker

Appleton, WI

#27 Feb 1, 2011
purplehaze1 wrote:
hey Griff!... can you spare some change, so BB can get his BlackBerry out on bail?...GO VIKES!!!

The Griff Queen must have been house hunting in the L.A. area. This is where the queens will be relocating when the stadium plan falls through. Remember, fans want a professional team first! This is just another example of what the queens and their fans are all about!

(Qu)eer Tracks & Purplescuzz1: Have you 2 determined which of you are actually the saltiest?

Tracks is perfect evidence of what happens when an illiterate Jasperite gets his hands on a computer. I keep my entire office entertained with his nonsensical gibberish. They have even started a bulletin board with his postings to show our clients. They laugh out loud at his failed attempts to even remotely keep up with me! The consensus is that he is an uneducated moron!

Purplescuzz1: He's a Tracks wannabe! His opinions read as though his lips were snagged in Track's bib overall zipper when he tries to express himself!

On behalf of my office and all Packer fans world wide, keep the colossal flatulence coming!

GO PACK!
purplehaze1

St. John's, Canada

#28 Feb 1, 2011
bakerquaker wrote:
GO PACK!
...you wrote the book on flatulence...i would say right about now you are bloated from wolfing down all of that mouldy cheese...thinking that your Pukers have a shot...try and get one more post in now before your mommy comes home and finds out you even ate all of the sliced cheese...no more lovin for you...GO VIKES!!!
Pat

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Feb 1, 2011
LOL, what a shock.

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#30 Feb 1, 2011
'Ait no party like a Compton party, cause a Compton party don't stop!!!!'
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Feb 1, 2011
bakerquaker wrote:
<quoted text>
GO PACK!
OMG. Best post of the day!!! Jasperite? PERFECT!! And, no response.
Thats amazing, at my office here at BosSci, we have been posting deer's, 40's, hard truth's posts too. It's called 'the mudduck wall'. Nice....
Trebuchet

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Feb 1, 2011
the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. Best post of the day!!! Jasperite? PERFECT!! And, no response.
Thats amazing, at my office here at BosSci, we have been posting deer's, 40's, hard truth's posts too. It's called 'the mudduck wall'. Nice....
No wonder Boston Sci stock is in the toilet.
Super Bowl Baby

Maple Grove, MN

#33 Feb 1, 2011
<quoted text>The term "What a Maroon" was used many times in Three Stooges skits.
And Bugs Bunny
Super Bowl Baby

Maple Grove, MN

#34 Feb 1, 2011
<quoted text>Bugs Bunny also.
My bad. I didn't see this before posting the same.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Feb 1, 2011
Trebuchet wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Boston Sci stock is in the toilet.
Why, because another Viking got arrested? That's sooooo dumb....
Purple Haze

Center City, MN

#36 Feb 1, 2011
Two words for you Mr. Griffen.......MEAT HEAD!! By the way I did not realize he was as yoked as the photo in this piece shows! To bad MEAT HEAD can't put his Yoked frame to good use on the field, instead of the streets of LA. Which by the way did anybody happen to catch the news from LA on the new stadium naming rights going to AEG?? They are going to name it Farmers Field!! This just does not seem right for all of the Glitz and Glam of LA. What are the beautiful people going to say when they head to a game.....hey I'm heading to the farm to watch some ball!!

“Vikings West Coast Rep!”

Since: Mar 07

Ridgecrest, California

#37 Feb 1, 2011
Purple Haze wrote:
Two words for you Mr. Griffen.......MEAT HEAD!! By the way I did not realize he was as yoked as the photo in this piece shows! To bad MEAT HEAD can't put his Yoked frame to good use on the field, instead of the streets of LA. Which by the way did anybody happen to catch the news from LA on the new stadium naming rights going to AEG?? They are going to name it Farmers Field!! This just does not seem right for all of the Glitz and Glam of LA. What are the beautiful people going to say when they head to a game.....hey I'm heading to the farm to watch some ball!!
No, they're going to say 'why were the idiots of Many-haha so stupid to let the Viking move here??.. They're too small and ignorant to come up with a couple hundred million to keep thier team??' wow.. worrying about what another state calls thier stadium..? How bout worrying about having one, fool!
Mike from Iowa

Davenport, IA

#38 Feb 1, 2011
Anyone else missing Brad Childress and his "Culture of Accountability" yet????......I'm joking of course .....hopefully Mr.Griffen pulls his head out of his ass between now and training camp ...we going to need him to replace Edwards. Typical Vikings offseason already ...Blackberry Blackmail and crotch grabbing "da man" ....sigh ...how many more days til Spring training already?
Cut Him

Reseda, CA

#39 Feb 1, 2011
The Vikes don't need this bad publicity while in the midst of trying to get a stadium bill pass.

Further, Zygi needs to look at who should be held accountable for the failure of the 2010 draft - outside of Joe Webb what did it produce.

Re-sign Ray Edwards and show meathead Griffen the door.
bakerquaker

Appleton, WI

#40 Feb 1, 2011
purplehaze1 wrote:
<quoted text>...you wrote the book on flatulence...i would say right about now you are bloated from wolfing down all of that mouldy cheese...thinking that your Pukers have a shot...try and get one more post in now before your mommy comes home and finds out you even ate all of the sliced cheese...no more lovin for you...GO VIKES!!!
it is "moldy" not "mouldy," moron. lmfao!! now, go back to track's salt lick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everson Griffen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Spielman's Vision for Vikings' Future Taki... Jan '15 Purple WienerSnif... 8
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 4
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Everson Griffen's Contract Was a Panic Move by ... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 3
News Another Vikings Mock Draft (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 4
News Running back becomes disposable position in NFL (Mar '14) Apr '14 Go Blue Forever 7
More from around the web