Trojans' goal against Beavers: Redemption

There are 11 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 24, 2009, titled Trojans' goal against Beavers: Redemption. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Considering USC already experienced its hiccup last month against Washington, Trojans coach Pete Carroll was not thrilled when he watched a fresh batch of Pacific-10 Conference game films this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#1 Oct 24, 2009
31 to 27 U $ c

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Oct 24, 2009
Steve, you love being the first to comment on MBD's comments. Is your life that pathetic? It is ironic that you would be talking about MBD when you can't even talk about UCLA or its fans without insulting them. What a pathetic lonely existence you live. It is too bad that you reproduced, the world does not need your genes to be passed on.

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#4 Oct 24, 2009
CPEM wrote:
Steve, you love being the first to comment on MBD's comments. Is your life that pathetic? It is ironic that you would be talking about MBD when you can't even talk about UCLA or its fans without insulting them. What a pathetic lonely existence you live. It is too bad that you reproduced, the world does not need your genes to be passed on.
Little Stevie didn't learn in his time out, Time to send him to time out again, I give ROB credit, he's trying, this moron is hopeless.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 24, 2009
Steve wrote:
Manhattan Beach Dude are you honestly an alumni of UCLA? Please answer this truthfully. You lack logic, spelling and grammar which makes me strongly believe you did not attend college. I heard from other posts that you lost your wife a few years back. I am sorry to hear this but you really should not take your loss out on the rest of society. I would suggest getting intensive therapy, this really explains your negative outlook on life.
<quoted text>
\
Hey that's PHUKED UP..you sound like other punks here..who cares about your suggestions...

Location hidden

#9 Oct 24, 2009
Steve wrote:
How do you know I reproduced? I love being the first to comment on MBD's negative comments towards the Trojans. He never has one good thing to say which is fine but his comments are completely insulting so one needs to stand up for a great University (USC). He obviously is an old grumpy man who must have been picked on by USC students. I guarantee you are not an alumni and if you are, you did not do much for yourself. You live a pathetic life trying to befriend people who put down your school because you are too afraid to stand up what you believe in. It must be sad to wake up and realize you live in El Monte everyday. I hope you did reproduce so your offspring can be the minimum wage works we need.
<quoted text>
Another punk A S S wannabe..you'd cringe like a rat if confronted in real life..your mean..
Johnny Bravo

Columbus, OH

#10 Oct 24, 2009
You forgot a comma here: "You lack logic, spelling and grammar"
Steve wrote:
Manhattan Beach Dude are you honestly an alumni of UCLA? Please answer this truthfully. You lack logic, spelling and grammar which makes me strongly believe you did not attend college. I heard from other posts that you lost your wife a few years back. I am sorry to hear this but you really should not take your loss out on the rest of society. I would suggest getting intensive therapy, this really explains your negative outlook on life.
<quoted text>

Burn, baby, burn!

#11 Oct 24, 2009
Steve wrote:
How do you know I reproduced? I love being the first to comment on MBD's negative comments towards the Trojans. He never has one good thing to say which is fine but his comments are completely insulting so one needs to stand up for a great University (USC). He obviously is an old grumpy man who must have been picked on by USC students. I guarantee you are not an alumni and if you are, you did not do much for yourself. You live a pathetic life trying to befriend people who put down your school because you are too afraid to stand up what you believe in. It must be sad to wake up and realize you live in El Monte everyday. I hope you did reproduce so your offspring can be the minimum wage works we need.
<quoted text>
Ahh.. Stevie, just goes to show how little you know. I am an ardent defender of all things USC, and I have gone toe-to-toe with many people here in my defense of USC. The main difference, however, between my approach and your approach is that I don't feel it necessary to insult other commenters nor other schools to prove my point. I state facts seasoned with a little opinion. It's difficult to argue with facts. It's difficult to defend insults. Think what you want about my existence, it makes no difference to me. The people who truly know me here know what I'm about. You, sir, haven't got a clue. When I wake up, the only thing I'm sad about is that I have to share my alma mater with pompous a-holes such as yourself. I'd rather live my life in the ghetto where people are real rather than in some exclusive enclave where the women have more plastic than a Barbie doll and the men need a little blue pill just to keep up.

Burn, baby, burn!

#12 Oct 24, 2009
Johnny Bravo wrote:
You forgot a comma here: "You lack logic, spelling and grammar"
<quoted text>
Bahahahahhahaahahhaha!

And I still don't understand how one lacks spelling and grammar. Does he mean "lacks the ability to spell correctly" and "lacks the ability to use proper grammar"? Then I would venture to guess that someone lacks the ability to properly communicate his message in the written form. We could also comment on sentence structure and word usage skills, but then we'd be lowering ourselves to his level, and we don't want to do that as we may expose ourselves to banning as he was.

Besides, when did we start getting graded on grammar and spelling?

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#13 Oct 24, 2009
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is alive and well thank you, your clueless and don't know shyt from shineola.
A loser and a VERY hateful person, you need a life, I'm done with you skitzo.
jim in arizona

Taylor, AZ

#16 Oct 24, 2009
USC is NOT that great of a team!
they BARELY' beat my NOTRE DAME & are in a horse race with the (leave it to) BEAVERS!
and YES, THEY LOST to WASHINGTON!

p.s I WILL ADMIT that the IRISH are JUST a "good team" & will be better next year. they ARE living "on the edge". which tells me that (MR DONUT) CHARLIE
WEIS should NOT be retained after this year!

so ALL you USC fans can see that I am NOT at all con-vinced that ND has turned things around! their
Defense leaves a lot to be desired & they need to
recruit DEFENSIVE players that are very good & have
a lot of speed. in the meantime, they will probably
end up going to a decent bowl game.

Burn, baby, burn!

#17 Oct 26, 2009
jim in arizona wrote:
USC is NOT that great of a team!
they BARELY' beat my NOTRE DAME & are in a horse race with the (leave it to) BEAVERS!
and YES, THEY LOST to WASHINGTON!
p.s I WILL ADMIT that the IRISH are JUST a "good team" & will be better next year. they ARE living "on the edge". which tells me that (MR DONUT) CHARLIE
WEIS should NOT be retained after this year!
so ALL you USC fans can see that I am NOT at all con-vinced that ND has turned things around! their
Defense leaves a lot to be desired & they need to
recruit DEFENSIVE players that are very good & have
a lot of speed. in the meantime, they will probably
end up going to a decent bowl game.
Ok... but what's your point? I don't think anybody was talking about ND on here, we were all just bashing on Stevie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Everson Griffen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rick Spielman's Vision for Vikings' Future Taki... Jan '15 Purple WienerSnif... 8
News Minnesota Vikings preview: Ranking the NFC Nort... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 2
News NFL Preseason 2014: 5 Bold Predictions For Minn... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Spielman 4
News How Good Or Bad Is The Vikings Roster? (Jun '14) Jun '14 erie-vike fan 3
News Everson Griffen's Contract Was a Panic Move by ... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 3
News Another Vikings Mock Draft (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 4
News Running back becomes disposable position in NFL (Mar '14) Apr '14 Go Blue Forever 7
More from around the web