Eagles add a quarterback, signing Edw...

Eagles add a quarterback, signing Edwards

There are 8 comments on the Philly.com story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Eagles add a quarterback, signing Edwards. In it, Philly.com reports that:

The Eagles checked one box on their offseason shopping list even before the draft and free agency period, signing quarterback Trent Edwards on Thursday as a potential backup to Michael Vick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

genevalove

Snellville, GA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
I guess otto graham and j. unitas turned them down. Oh well, I guess a living, breathing QB better than a deceased QB(except in vick's case.)

The eagles are doomed to fail with their" head quitter". Maybe they can dose him with some fossamax, as easily as he "breaks sh#t!)
Kornback Rattler

Odessa, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2012
genevalove wrote:
I guess otto graham and j. unitas turned them down. Oh well, I guess a living, breathing QB better than a deceased QB(except in vick's case.)
The eagles are doomed to fail with their" head quitter". Maybe they can dose him with some fossamax, as easily as he "breaks sh#t!)
Your demented azz is reduced to C & P from the loser with green carpet. Damn your life sucks.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your demented azz is reduced to C & P from the loser with green carpet. Damn your life sucks.
I believe you have acknowledged repeatedly; you are the head sucker.
bawahahahaha
CON-vickT

Hampton, VA

#4 Feb 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you have acknowledged repeatedly; you are the head sucker.
bawahahahaha
Anyone who has bragged about not catching AIDS from his hiv positive life partner because they use "high quality condoms", is, without a doubt, the HEAD sucker. LMGDAO

The GAYback is a pitiful one.

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2012
CON-vickT wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has bragged about not catching AIDS from his hiv positive life partner because they use "high quality condoms", is, without a doubt, the HEAD sucker. LMGDAO
The GAYback is a pitiful one.
do you think they figured out that K0RNBACK RATTLER is you yet ? gosh i hope not.
Vick Hater

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think they figured out that K0RNBACK RATTLER is you yet ? gosh i hope not.
We figured out your gayback a LONG time ago..pitching and catching is all you know...those good strong condoms will not last forever..

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We figured out your gayback a LONG time ago..pitching and catching is all you know...those good strong condoms will not last forever..
you're getting confused now. i'm geneva's mommy nancy. they don't know that you and i are friends outside this site yet either so mum's the word.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#8 Feb 29, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
you're getting confused now. i'm geneva's mommy nancy. they don't know that you and i are friends outside this site yet either so mum's the word.
The real "genevas mommy" has no transmissible diseases!
Just tell me gayrattle, how do you put my screename in? You must have lots of knowledge of computers and making up bogus people. speaking of bogus people; whazup with all the negative press vick ghets? where is that gazillion$$$ talent? Where is that championship title?
Are you attending his signing for $80,@ integrity sports(ironic name, for a vick sponsorship.) march 10th,new jersey. They will probably scoot him in thru the back door or thru a bathroom window, like his last signing appearance@ butler sports. SO MANY PROTESTERS(not fans, protesters), cops were called. Yeah, that is a loved and respected ookie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evan Mathis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Eagles fire coach Chip Kelly (Dec '15) Jan '16 Fart news 4
News No excuses for Vick in 2012 (Mar '12) Nov '15 Fart news 391
News Buy into Chip's culture, or else (Mar '15) Mar '15 God Dawg 2
News Evan Mathis practices Wednesday: Eagles guard s... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News NFL: San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles (Sep '14) Sep '14 That Fart Guy 2
News Which Jacksonville Jaguars player would Eagles ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Loseruars 1
News Pro Bowl arrives with no Eagles in sight (Jan '13) Jan '13 just do it 13
More from around the web