Lobos use low ranking as motivation

Lobos use low ranking as motivation

There are 4 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Lobos use low ranking as motivation. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

There are probably several ways the University of New Mexico Lobos football team can look at the preseason Mountain West Conference poll that picked the Lobos to finish in seventh place in the 2009 race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Buzz Saw

Covina, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2009
The Lobos will never be good until Locksley stops recruiting NM players and concentrates on Texas and Florida. I can't believe he just signed a loser linebacker from Onate. Locksley stop recruiting the garbage that plays in this state. That is where Rocky went wrong. NM high school football is junk.
Lobo H8ter

Covina, CA

#2 Jul 22, 2009
The Lobos picked near the bottom? What else is new? Expectations should always be low for a team that doesn't matter and never will.

Dimwits.
ACDC

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 22, 2009
This is what happens when you have a loser coach and staff and mostly all NM trash that no one else wanted on the roster.
Carlos

Belden, MS

#4 Jul 22, 2009
Locksley got a tough task turning this team around. I wish him the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erik Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Washington Redskins Final Cuts Point to the... (Sep '10) Sep '10 IntheTrees 1
More from around the web