Mangini makes slumping Jets get tough in practice -

Full story: Newsday

For the second day in a row, the Jets started their practice with one-on-one tackling drills and went to the dummies for some more focus on the physical.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2007
jets fan in atl

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

has any one besides me noticed that chad is the only one with a rushing td this season thats why the jets are 1-4
Frank

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

jets fan in atl wrote:
has any one besides me noticed that chad is the only one with a rushing td this season thats why the jets are 1-4
Just one of many reasons.

Since: Sep 07

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

New York Jets Need A Coach ! Mangini is a FAT BABY and I doubt he will have a job next year.

Not to mention he's the biggest " SNITCH " in the history of Pro Football and his teamates don't trust him at all !! That's the problem !!
Frank

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

redzoneroy69 wrote:
New York Jets Need A Coach ! Mangini is a FAT BABY and I doubt he will have a job next year.
Not to mention he's the biggest " SNITCH " in the history of Pro Football and his teamates don't trust him at all !! That's the problem !!
That's the problem, he's NOT fat anymore. He lost too much weight. All the best best JET coaches were fat; Weeb The Tuna, and, when Mangini was heavier, The Penguin. Bring back the Penguin!
Rich Kotite

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

Nothing changes with the Jets nee Titans no stadium to call their own, one championship in franchise history and no hope. They SUCK!
razmataz

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

Yea beat up a no talent team, make em practise harder. We need better bigger and more physical players on both lines, start next years QB now(Clemons), and learn your lesson well Tangini don't be arrogant with players ie Kendall, because you aint won sh-- yet. You both set us back 2 years by not doing a better job of talent evaluation/acquisition.
andy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2007

MANGINI IS A JACK ASS! INSTEAD OF BEATING UP THE HAPLESS PLAYERS IN PRACTICE HE SHOULD BE APOLOGISING FOR BEING A BIG EGOED STUFFED SHIRT WHO WAS TOO STUPID TO KEEP PETE KENDALL HAPPY FOR A FEW BUCKS AND STARTED THIS TEAMS TROUBLES ON THE O SIDE OF BALL. TAKE THE 3 - 4 AND THE DAMAGE ITS DONE TO PLAYERS PLAYING OUT OF POSITION AND SHOVE IT. I DROOLED FOR THIS SEASON TO GET HERE AND NOW I DONT WATCH THE GAME.TANNENBAUM AND WOODY ARE FOOLS AS WELL. THE FISH STINKS FROM THE HEAD BOYS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erik Coleman Discussions

Search the Erik Coleman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Lion Chris Harris tired, but pumped to play... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Tradefarts 2
Answering emails: Detroit Lions are in no hurry... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Myfarts 2
Harris brings ethic of hard work to youth camp (Jul '09) Jul '09 Lynn Jones 2
The Atlanta Falcons won't let positive press go... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Francesco Sinibaldi 2
Jets safety Smith gains edge with his smarts (Jun '08) Jun '08 gator6171 1
After game, just back up the truck (Dec '07) Jan '08 MyNYJets1- 5
As Jets' season ends, who will be back next year? (Dec '07) Dec '07 Joey Boots 10
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••