Dallas: Injury hindering Bryant's progress

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Dallas: Injury hindering Bryant's progress. In it, ESPN reports that:

Jason Garrett was asked if the Detroit Lions did anything to shut down Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant in the second half Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Jerome

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Yes he was shut down in second half
Downfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Halffarts....
Coach Jason Garrett

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Oct 7, 2011
I personally told Jerry Jones that Dez Bryant will lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowel and to call the ring company and get the fingers of the players sized.
Dezfarts

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Sometimes when I drive, other cars are on the road as well....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Wright Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Francisco 49ers Carlos Rogers not expected ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 kell 1
News NFL Mock Draft 2013: Todd McShay gives Kenny Va... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John 1
News Buying or Selling Latest Free-Agent Buzz Surrou... (Feb '13) Feb '13 surrounding 1
News Detroit Lions sign Alonzo Lawrence, former Geor... (May '12) May '12 guy 3
News Mandatory Reading for Chicago Bears Offensive C... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News National media turning bullish on Lions (Dec '11) Dec '11 Musical Gas 2
News Browns dismiss Jerry Butler (May '11) May '11 John Elway 1
More from around the web