05pm update: Bills select Louisville ...

05pm update: Bills select Louisville center Eric Wood

There are 3 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 25, 2009, titled 05pm update: Bills select Louisville center Eric Wood. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

After taking Penn State defensive end Aaron Maybin with the 11th pick in the NFL Draft, the Bills have followed that selection by taking Louisville center Eric Wood with the #28 pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

red beard

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2009
GREAT-- i hope the team gets some new young players who can step up and play, maybe we can go to the playoffs for a change.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2009
red beard wrote:
GREAT-- i hope the team gets some new young players who can step up and play, maybe we can go to the playoffs for a change.
Keep dreaming, lol..

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Apr 26, 2009
red beard wrote:
You guys got a quality player in Eric Wood.He plays hard every play an never quits..congrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marrone upset by Bills lack of practice discipline (Aug '14) Aug '14 Water Buffalos 1
News 10 Best Offensive Line Units from the 2011 Season (May '12) May '12 ezg357 18
News NFL: What makes Bills tick? Football, fun, food... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Joesy 1
News Merriman May Not Play in Buffalo (Nov '10) Nov '10 Flyricky 1
News 2009 NFL draft one year later: Buffalo Bills (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bullfarts 2
News 2008 NFL Draft: Dan Pompei's top centers (Apr '09) Apr '09 dhbdad 1
News College Football: Louisville trying to shrug of... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Frank Gerdnic 1
More from around the web