Eric Warfield
T Mack

Amarillo, TX

#1 May 11, 2006
What you dumb Chiefs fans don't realize is that Eric Warfield was a good corner. He was one of the best tacklers in the secondary. Sure all corners get beat that's the nature of the position. He has gotten better every year. Don't forget dumb Chiefs fans that he never had a pass rush. A pass rush will get DB's to the pro bowl faster than anything else out there. If we don't sign Ty Law you dumb Chiefs fans will be wishing Eric Warfield was here.
kc fan

Milwaukee, WI

#2 May 11, 2006
ok dumb titans fan...eric warfield is HORRIBLE!!! he really did suck he let so many plays get by him it wasnt even funny...i have wanted warfield gone for years...so dumb titans fans you can have him...after a while you will see what i mean good luck...i would take ty law any day of the week over warfield...plus warfield has a drinking problem with a few DUI's...go a head and take him it would help us out alot...you dumb titan fans might just become the worse passing defence in the league with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Warfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs terminate the contracts of four veterans (Mar '06) Jul '07 mickey 12
Eric Warfield (Jul '06) Jul '06 P_Davis 1
Eric Warfield (Apr '06) Apr '06 prkr 2
Good Riddance Mar '06 Ryan Brown 1
More from around the web