Notre Dame prepares to take flight fo...

Notre Dame prepares to take flight for "home" game

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Notre Dame prepares to take flight for "home" game. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Frequently part of college football's jet set, Notre Dame will give the term new meaning when it leaves behind the Golden Dome and heads to the Alamodome.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Brikguy

Deerfield, IL

#1 Oct 29, 2009
How many other NCAA Division One Football teams can play away games at neutral sites, have their own television contract, set their own schedule, have exclusive rights in the BCS, not have to split any BCS winnings and have more money than any other team? Seems like this Team even controls the NCAA. Sounds more like a program playing by the rules of the NFL. I wonder if they could buy a National Championship in that league?
Brikguy

Deerfield, IL

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Brikguy wrote:
How many other NCAA Division One Football teams can play away games at neutral sites, have their own television contract, set their own schedule, have exclusive rights in the BCS, not have to split any BCS winnings and have more money than any other team? Seems like this Team even controls the NCAA. Sounds more like a program playing by the rules of the NFL. I wonder if they could buy a National Championship in that league?
I hope the NCAA is reading this as they count their Domer Money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Olsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ND's Kelly demands discipline | Wednesday (Mar '10) Mar '10 BigDan 1
News COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Weis shown the door at Notre ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 electricbill 9
News End of Weis era marks tough day for players, too (Dec '09) Dec '09 BigDan 1
News Irish, y'all: No. 25 Notre Dame at home in Texas (Oct '09) Oct '09 Like Jim 2
News Big Ten suspends Michigan LB Mouton for punch (Sep '09) Sep '09 dirtywhiteboy 2
News Alleged punch creates a stir (Sep '09) Sep '09 realist 4
News Charlie Weis: Where does Notre Dame go from here? (Sep '09) Sep '09 Charlie Brown 3
More from around the web