Shockey traded to Saints for picks

Shockey traded to Saints for picks

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Jul 22, 2008, titled Shockey traded to Saints for picks. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Jeremy Shockey was traded to the New Orleans Saints for two draft picks yesterday, giving the team a disgruntled star tight end who watched from afar while injured as the New York Giants surged to last season's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

HeWhoCannotBeNam ed

Wolfenbüttel, Germany

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I wonder if Mister Jeremy will be able to top his asinine comments on New York City when arriving in Nawlins. Lord, that town doesnt deserve him. But, good for New York. Very good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson, former NFL TE... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jate 8
News Report: Jessica Simpson Engaged to Football Beau (Nov '10) Nov '10 Sammy 8
News Mac McDonald: Early, and unexpected, musical gi... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Tobin Peregrina 1
News Saints Acquire Shockey for Draft Picks (Jul '08) Jul '08 the grim reaper 1
News Reggie Bush Out (Jun '08) Jul '08 todd sucks 2
News Saints re-sign Eric Johnson; looking for backup... (Mar '08) Mar '08 chief 7
News Eagles still dangerous for Saints (Dec '07) Dec '07 ROBERT 2
More from around the web