Vikings' Rice likely to play against ...

Vikings' Rice likely to play against Washington; Berrian will be game-time decision

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 26, 2010, titled Vikings' Rice likely to play against Washington; Berrian will be game-time decision. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings listed two of their top-three receivers - Sidney Rice and Bernard Berrian as questionable for Sunday's game at Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

jeb

Saratoga, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2010
could care less about 'btwice,' we should have cut that dead weight weeks ago, but i do hope to see sid out there. even coming out last week it was obvious baby cheesus still has an eye for him and although he was not up to speed, sid still looked very good.

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

#2 Nov 26, 2010
what?...BB has played since the NFC champ game...well i'll be...GO VIKES!!!
Hack

Salem, OR

#3 Nov 26, 2010
Be careful Berrian might brake a nail
rtp405

Arcata, CA

#4 Nov 27, 2010
hey, let's get something straight, you negative ignoramuses, BB has been playing with a hang nail all season. i'd like to see one of you try that.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#5 Nov 27, 2010
Rice should have been playing in the Saints game, period.
oldviking

Portsmouth, VA

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Who cares those 2 have been a game time decision all season,..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2010
gone from "this is the year" .. "on to Dallas" .. and "most talented team in the NFL" ... to "just win one for the road" .... next week it'll be "we'll get a great draft pick" ..... bwaaaaahaaaaahaaaa ......
darkspot2

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 27, 2010
i think minny should get the first pick in the draft

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#9 Nov 27, 2010
darkspot2 wrote:
Hang on, we're working on it.
Harry

Anaheim, CA

#10 Nov 27, 2010
darkspot2 wrote:
Gonna need some help from Detroit,Arizona and Buffalo.

Chilly sure did HIS part.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 27, 2010
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna need some help from Detroit,Arizona and Buffalo.
Chilly sure did HIS part.
yah ... so did superbrett ..... maybe he can throw a few more picks to ensure you that great draft choice
wayne

Hollywood, FL

#12 Nov 27, 2010
....the Vikings/Redskins game is like the pigs playing the swine.....it stinks from either sideline!
nice block

Hampton, VA

#13 Nov 28, 2010
camarillo blocking after Favre interception? Which team is he on again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Frampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys: Restructured Deals, Gerald Sens... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jason behn 1
News Will The Dallas Cowboys be Trading at the Deadl... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Steven 1
News Regular-Season Expectations of Minnesota Viking... (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Plan 2
News Combine Update: Rick Spielman Discusses Vikings... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings in wait-and-see mode after judge grants... (Apr '11) Apr '11 erie-vike fan 5
News Vikings' roster figures to undergo a major offs... (Jan '11) Jan '11 sorb 79
News A night about family (Dec '10) Dec '10 Earsell Mackbee 4
More from around the web