Denver Broncos 'Bye Week Awards'

Denver Broncos 'Bye Week Awards'

There are 4 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 22, 2009, titled Denver Broncos 'Bye Week Awards'. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

With the bye week as close to mid-season as possible, there's no reason for me to delay putting together my Midseason Broncos awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

mr-orange

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Its funny my friends are begging for my predictions now. the thing is since pre season we are actually 7-0. starting w/ the shut out at arizona. I predicted to my friends the defense would carry the offense early in the season with the offense getting on track w/ N.E. and well look what we have now. My next prediction will probably doom me but here it goes. SUPER BOWL. BRONCOS v.s SAINTS. WOOT!!!!!
PS. HAHAHAHAHAHA to all those fans of other teams who thought they would destroy us.
bob

Grand Junction, CO

#2 Oct 22, 2009
i would like to say it was a ruff preseason and the expectations were just beat the raiders i did give them a little bit more than Tanaka. I knew that they had the talent but was wondering if it would show up. what a great first 6 weeks ye haw
Carter8727

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Oct 27, 2009
Great article.. can't say i disagree with any of the awards..
Lombardi Trophy HERE WE COME
BRONCOS COUNTRY BABY
Clark Lupton

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 27, 2009
I would add Ryan McBean as a candidate for the "Most Unlikely Contributor" award.
This guy is a two year practice squad player, and now is a starter on the NFL's top defense.

How about a "Lost in the Shuffle" award? I thouyght Peyton Hillis would be a major contributor this year. You hardly hear about him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elvis Dumervil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravens Cut Elvis Dumervil May '17 Know phart 4
News Steelers face big offseason question with Jason... (Jan '15) Jan '15 The Hemp Curtain 2
News Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BradyHumps 3
News Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
News Trading Anquan Boldin Was Best Thing For Baltim... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensTurnUp 1
News Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
News Ravens, Steelers interested in Elvis Dumervil, ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rodney 1
More from around the web