Eagles CB Asomugha tries to shake slow start

Oct 7, 2011 Full story: WHP-TV Harrisburg

There is no grace period in Philadelphia for a free agent who gets a $60 million contract.

Full Story
Gwilson1962

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 8, 2011
Most of the blame should go to first year Defensive Coordinator Castillo - who has been an Offensive Line Coach for 10 years (I guess it was a "reward" for loyal service). They are playing in a poorly designed and executed scheme: The D-Line is in a Wide 9 scheme with no Line backer or saftey support, exposing them to the run and over the middle passes - their 25 million dollar corner backs are playing done when their strength is man to man - bottom line poor use of their talent.

They have a chance to turn it around and salvage an 8-8 or 9-7 season but no playoffs - unless half the league has a simultaneous meltdwen
Slowfarts

Katy, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2011
Overratedfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silverman: Unlike Jets, Giants Won't Panic - Wh... Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Giants 2014 Midseason Grade Oct '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Educated on Ebola, Giants Ready To Take Every P... Oct '14 Jason Garrett 5
Big Blue overruns Texans Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Eli Manning Envisions New York Giants' Offense ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Giant Failures 2
Why the New York Giants Should Not Extend Eli M... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Giants fan in Texas 2
New York Giants Should Free Up Money, Give New ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Giants fan in Texas 1
More from around the web