Which QBs were the most productive in...

Which QBs were the most productive in 2010?

There are 21 comments on the The Scores Report story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Which QBs were the most productive in 2010?. In it, The Scores Report reports that:

Posted by John Paulsen Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick throws a pass in the fourth quarter against the New York Giants at New Meadowlands Stadium in week 15 of the NFL in East Rutherford, New Jersey on December 19, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Scores Report.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Tom Brady of course
Captain

Yorktown, VA

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Right now the NFL has 2 of the top alltime QBs, top 5 easily, Manning & Brady. Bress as well. Rodgers is the top NFC QB in a long time as Brees was originally an AFC man. I put Brady and Peyton up there with Montana, Marino, Unitas, Elway...Brocklin
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Captain wrote:
Right now the NFL has 2 of the top alltime QBs, top 5 easily, Manning & Brady. Bress as well. Rodgers is the top NFC QB in a long time as Brees was originally an AFC man. I put Brady and Peyton up there with Montana, Marino, Unitas, Elway...Brocklin
Yes, I have to agree with you on that one, Brady is soooooooooo good and I just loved Montana when he played for the 49er's.....all I can write is "WOW" on all of them!:-)
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Who were the top 10 in passer ratings this year? LOL
jwhitw

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Rodgers
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Brady is the BEST!
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
Brady is the BEST!
You said Kolb was the best. LOL, then when the Eagles played the Colts, before the final score you kept saying Peyton was the best. So now you just stick with Brady and HOPE and PRAY that Vick gets banned from the NFL since you're praying for "never". LOLOL
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#8 Mar 20, 2011
Orel/Goodell wrote:
You must not be aware that every single player in the whole NFL can only play for ONE team. LMAO at your stupidity. LOLOLOL

ex-pert corrected the boy-
Really ? WOW ! You're JUST as intelligent, as I thought. What happens if a player is cut and picked up by another team, genius ? LMAOROTF ! MERKED ! Whose stupidity.....
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#9 Mar 20, 2011
"ex-pert" did you have fun at your big online social gathering of celebrity poker pals?? LMAO
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#10 Mar 22, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
"ex-pert" did you have fun at your big online social gathering of celebrity poker pals?? LMAO
Since you put poker players into the internet story, why don't you finish your tale ! LMAOROTF ! How ironic is it, when your pals HAVE to exaggerate, lie, add new moronic topics, and change identities, to try to avoid looking like fools. Perhaps you've taken a foolish hero ! Naw, that would be a logical presumption. Supporting a herpes passing, convick, animal abuser feels so right ! He WILL play football again, right ! LMAOROTF ! In 5 years his legacy will be a washed up ex-football player, who was the preeminent animal abuser of our time ! I'm patient ! LMAO !
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Ahhhhh...widdle "ex-pert" is upset. LOLOL
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#12 Mar 22, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
Ahhhhh...widdle "ex-pert" is upset. LOLOL
He is upset that a black man can go to prison for two years and get a 20 million dollar contract, while he can't and will never get a 20m contract, LOL.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#13 Mar 22, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
He is upset that a black man can go to prison for two years and get a 20 million dollar contract, while he can't and will never get a 20m contract, LOL.
Yet I have more money than both of you combined ! I like the black reference, like his color helped him get that 20 million. I like better YOU think the money does anything for YOU ! It could be 1 billion and he wouldn't give you a penny, boy ! LMAOROTF ! Awful dumb lifestyle, vicariously enjoying another persons earning ability. Besides posting here, you've got nothing. My money is invested and grows, convick's money is owed and goes ! LMAOROTF ! Damn I'm good ! Why don't any of you yard ornament boys write poetry ! LMAOROTF ! Too dumb ? Merked !
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Kolb was the best. LOL, then when the Eagles played the Colts, before the final score you kept saying Peyton was the best. So now you just stick with Brady and HOPE and PRAY that Vick gets banned from the NFL since you're praying for "never". LOLOL
YOU are so "full of it", I NEVER said Kolb was the best, I liked him b/c I didn't want the Convick as the Q/B on the Eagles and also the sneaky way the Convick took over the position, I just said that Peyton was a great q/b and that the Convick could NEVER fill his shoes or even get there. I have always liked Tom Brady, he is a GREAT Quarterback.......no doubts there! Get a life and read things right...your are so boring and write things that aren't true....you always think you know everything....talk about dumb.....that's you!
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#15 Mar 23, 2011
Orel Hershiser wrote:
<quoted text>
what's with all the name changes...afraid to use the original one!
Derek Jeter

Philadelphia, TN

#16 Mar 23, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm sure he will claim he got one too next week. Afterall, he makes all sorts of fantasy claims and expects us to believe them. LOL
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#17 Mar 23, 2011
All the fascination with someone else's money ? Get lives ! LMAOROTF ! That was old months ago ! Why write new, just copy your old, dumb material. Do you need me to explain copy/paste !? LMAOROTF !
Anonymous

Harrison, NJ

#18 Mar 25, 2011
Aaron Rodgers,the Eagles are his bitches.
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#19 Mar 25, 2011
nasty screen name.....ugh!
Orel Hershiser

Woodstock, GA

#20 Mar 26, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>what's with all the name changes...afraid to use the original one!
Afraid?? LMAO...damn you haters are stupid. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eli Manning, Giants Have Weirdest Audible Calls Nov '16 El Payaso 3
News Barber plays heart out in farewell (Jan '07) Apr '16 wow 3
News SB50: Goodell invites Brady to join former MVPs (Jan '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Giants re-sign long snapper Zak DeOssie (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Giants hire McAdoo to replace Tom Coughlin (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Eagles run off with 35-30 win over disappointed... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Turn Head and Cou... 1
Check out this Eli Manning Interactive Stats D... (Dec '15) Dec '15 footballdatawizard 1
More from around the web