Super Bowl Hero David Tyree Calls Gay...

Super Bowl Hero David Tyree Calls Gay Marriage 'Anarchy'

There are 6 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Super Bowl Hero David Tyree Calls Gay Marriage 'Anarchy'. In it, Fox News reports that:

New York Giants wide receiver David Tyree makes his famouse "helmet catch" against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

hmm

Stoney Creek, Canada

#1 Jun 16, 2011
"You can't teach something that you don't have, so two men will never be able to show a woman how to be a woman," the 31-year-old said.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2011/06/16/supe...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 16, 2011
I agree that you need a mother and father 100% but, what is the difference in single parenthood and two dudes or two dames raising the child? "Anarchy"? Ha ha. the divorce rate is the highest ever and there are more singles than married couples.
It is just piece of paper. Sorry, most are already married just without the official document. "Anarchy"? Is that why Greece is falling apart...gay marriage?
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Yea teammate of Plaxico Burress who walks around with a loaded gun in a bar then shoots himself and your worried about two gay people getting married.
truth

Australia

#4 Jun 16, 2011
NObamarama

New Castle, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2011
Good for him...it's about time someone with a high profile speaks out against this disgusting lifestyle.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 17, 2011
ha ha, fornication is a sin no matter what your sexual preference might be. I doubt Tyree is squeaky clean...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Manning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barber plays heart out in farewell (Jan '07) Apr '16 wow 3
News SB50: Goodell invites Brady to join former MVPs (Jan '16) Feb '16 Fart news 8
News Giants re-sign long snapper Zak DeOssie (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Giants hire McAdoo to replace Tom Coughlin (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Eagles run off with 35-30 win over disappointed... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Turn Head and Cou... 1
Check out this Eli Manning Interactive Stats D... (Dec '15) Dec '15 footballdatawizard 1
News San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants Betting... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web